Dream Drop Distance KH3 the key blade wars

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by WaytoDarknessXIII, Mar 10, 2011.

1. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

Does any one know when it is comeing out, or if it is even real???

2. Noise For Love and Justice

mmhm kay

first if you are talking about this

[​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

they are fake. Thus far KH3 hasn't been confirmed...at least 100%.

sure Nomaru is like "blah blah in the future games"

but i don't think hes actually said "KH3 is in production"

you can kinda tell that they are fake too cause of the crappy cover art...its copy and pasted from other art

:{D hope this helped.

3. Krowley Moderator

When Birth by Sleep trailer was released, people assumed it was KH3 and labeled it so.
    Birth by sleep is actually a prequel.

Expect KH3 around 2013

4. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

yay, it helped. thank you.
    And are you sure about the 2013.

5. TheCrownedRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

I predict they will release info on KH3 late 2012, when we'll all be dead. :3

The Keyblade Wars took place before Birth by Sleep even happened. Xehanort said that millions of people looked for a certain keyblede in the Keyblade Graveyard, and a great war raged. They never found it, though ._.

6. Always Dance Chaser

Nomura has said that he "wouldn't count on" KH3 being released in 2012. That's all he's said.

7. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

jesus why am I still here.

The last normal, not side/prequel whatev game came out in 2006! So the guy's basically telling us we have to wait 6 or more years for a part 3 and then continually give us minor, imo not so good games on all kinds different platforms so that he gets his money either way? That ain't right.

I know that because of the things going on in Japan right now will delay it extreme amounts more, but seriously, they could've made and released twenty KH3's in these 4-5 years.

8. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

from what i have read their is going to be another Keyblade war. The original Keyblade war was caused because of the want for the Keyblades, and the fact that all the world were connected. but after the war they were seperated. but now they are once again connected. so this kind of says that a new Keyblade war will come about.

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

nope nomura already relesed the official title
    [​IMG]

and yes it will be either late 2013 or early 2014 and nomura said he will be working on it after versus 13,kh 3d and disidia 012

10. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Source for all of this please, including the image.
    I don't trust it because part of the image path says "kingdomheartsfanfiction".

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Actually, it kinda looks like someone made this. I can see this because of the lettering differences between this image and this:
    [​IMG]

12. Noise For Love and Justice

ummm...no?

Honest to God, Nomura is kinda really busy with VersusXIII, KHDDD, XIII-2, 3rd Birthday (it just came out), Duodecim (just came out) and yeah.

Hes already got alot on his plate. it hasnt started to be developed yet and I am sure their is probably going to be another Filler KH game after DDD.

cause thats how much he loves us B(

Not only that...but it is the same logo for KH2 but with an extra number in it...

13. Misty gimme kiss

Dead giveaway on that logo is the border on the original 'II'. Look at where it curves at the bottom--it suddenly has a very thick black border, see? Not only is that a bit of an oversight on the part of the person who modified it, it's not how the real logo is.

As others have said, Nomura has a lot of projects going on at the moment. With Re:Coded hitting the states just a few months ago (if that), and Dream Drop Distance still in development, I think it's going to be a long time before we get any KH3 news.

14. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

here is the source

of course they are supost to be different no kh logos are exactly the same

15. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

That's a purely hypothetical fan list, and it's the same image from the KH wikia.
    Definitely not the official one.

My guess is that it'll be officially announced within the next two years, but we won't see it for at least three or four.
    IIRC Nomura said that there will be a game released every year until 2012, and then something "big" will be announced/released (forget which) in honor of the ten-year anniversary of the series. So yeah, maybe it's KHIII, but given all the other projects he's got...I doubt it.

16. Daxa~ #stalker

Though it breaks my heart,I guess we`re gonna have to except no KH3 until 2013/14
    Sob sob....but,on the bright side,at least theyre actually going to make one :D

17. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

If we're lucky it could come out in 2014 or 2015 possably...unless he gets extreamly busy and it may not come untill 2018, but i doubt that it'll be THAT long. They kept postponing it too due to his other projects. And like everyone is saying he's gotten a lot more busy. So yeah, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for KH3 to come soon. .__.
    I also heard that Riku dies in the 3rd game too... o-0 But you never know right?

18. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

The best we can hope for right now is that VsXIII (a game which has been delayed lots, but I am still looking forward to lots) is announced at E3 in a few months time. That way, once it is released, 1st Production Department will be able to start working on KH3.

19. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

why is it that Nomura is so busy with so many other KH games, why is he not just working on KHIII because that is what everyone really wants, not all these filler ones, well not until KHIII is out first then he should work on the filler.

20. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I don't think it's Nomura, it's the production staff. I believe the ones that work on the KH main titles are the same that work on the main Final Fantasy ones, and right now vsXIII and XIII-2 are priorities for them. And vsXIII doesn't even have a release date yet, so...>>