Kingdom Hearts II KH2FM Roxas help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Beucefilous, May 7, 2012.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Ok, so i just got to Roxas and lasted a grand total of about 5 seconds. He does massive damage apparently. Any strategies on how to beat him? I'm currently level 41 playing on proud mode, do i just need to level up?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Leveling is the fail safe strategy of kingdom Hearts. In the case of Kingdom Hearts 2 it is pretty easy to keep your level in check because the given battle level is the suggested level to be at when fighting there. In the case of The World That Never Was, I'm pretty sure that was 50. While you by no means have to go that high, I wouldn't be worried about about leveling until you get that high.

Aside from that I just have to say it is a very defensive battle, pick you openings carefully and try to learn what to block and what you need to dodge. And standard advice of looking at Youtube videos to see how other people handled the fight.

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

Use block, Reflect, and sliding dash.

4. 61 No. B

Come stocked with Hi-potions, don't use magic besides reflect, save limit form for when you are out of potions and need healing.

Other than that the fight is pretty much about timing. If you can block or dodge quickly enough, and know when he will attack and how quickly you need to attack him, its not that hard, and this was on critical.

When the battle starts immediately use block, and then counter block or w/e its called, and then you can usually get a combo or two in on him from the beginning. If you are lucky enough to be in limit form when he goes crazy immediately use sonic blade. None of his attacks will hit you, and you will deal significant damage.

5. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

USE ZANTESTU COUNTER!!!
    Limit Form was my method of defeating this son of a *****. However, use it when Sora is low on health and when you still his keyblades. Plus, try to use Zantestu Counter if you get the chance to block one of his moves while in Limit Form.