Video KH2FM Level 1 Critical Mode Only Valor No Allies No Damage playthrough

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by WhattayaBrian, Feb 9, 2014.

1. WhattayaBrian Moogle Assistant

Well, this run would not have been possible without this site, I figured it'd be pretty remiss of me to not show you guys at the very least!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ-hZuY0qbXH4Rg3eG_45zhAz1vT5HKkz

The run is done up until Disney Castle.

The run will have some holes in it, the current wishlist of codes is as follows:

- Valor Sora can do Lion Sora's RCs (graphical irregularities/t-stancing is fine). Without this Valor Form cannot beat Groundshaker.
    - Valor Sora on carpet.
    - Sora can drive while on carpet. This is for the section that has both the magic requirement and fighting.
    - Valor Sora can change equipped keyblades when he is set to replace normal Sora (a convenience thing since I can switch keyblades by turning off cheats, switching, saving, and turning them back on).

Hopefully someone can glean some entertainment from these. Will probably be uploading videos in batches instead of one at a time.

I've tried to produce high quality videos, but any feedback on audio/video quality is welcome. The audio occasionally buzzes, but that's PCSX2, and there's not much I can do.

Thanks!

2. Shift Chaser

Joker the code to always be Valor and add a jokered code to change back to Normal Sora, then change when you have to switch keys.
    And while I'm not good at the subject, I remember that Sora-On-Carpet is his own character, so if you replace it or drive into Valor somehow, no more flying around, and there's no way to make it Valor on the carpet. Best you could do would be using normal Valor with the code that gives you the growth abilities from Xemnas second-to-last battle to jump around.

3. WhattayaBrian Moogle Assistant

Updated with videos up to Oogie Boogie.

I've tried a bunch of Joker'd codes, and none of them have ever worked for me. I'm certainly doing something wrong, but what I'm doing now is turning off Valor Form for Timeless River and changing there, which isn't as good as Jokering would be, but is still much more convenient than restarting the game.

So, there seem to be two different Soras-On-Carpet: there's the one you use to chase fake Jafar and fight Genie Jafar, and there's the one you use the escape from the tower. The first one is pretty much just normal sora, but on a carpet. It follows his growth abilities and equipped actions; you can cast magic and use finishers. The second one is a very fixed "minigame" Sora-On-Carpet, which more or less ignores your equipped abilities.

If they literally made an entirely separate character, then made that character inherit all of normal Sora's current equips, that'd make me sad.

That said, do you know what the address is for that character? At the very least I can mess around with it.