Fandub KH-Vids: We're Looking For An Axel

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

If you've watched our fandub production videos and feel that you could lend your voice as Axel, make sure you keep reading.

Since I started working at KH-Vids, I've brought my fandub production videos right here. In 2007 I started by dubbing scenes from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. By the time I started to report at KH-VIds in 2008, I was already embarking in a community project where I would cast members from our own place. This at the time was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The production has continued with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, the future videos of the Kingdom Hearts series and now Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Today the community productions have been scattered across other fansites such as KHU, KHN, and even KHInsider. It's fascinating to see how the community has come together and showcased their talented voices.

Now that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix has released, I'm looking to dub 5-8 scenes from the title. Depending on the exact release date for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix in North America and Europe, a video or two will be shown once a month until the release.

Videos will feature Axel, Xion, Roxas, Saix and Xehanort. Newkidaye has been a part of the production since 2009 as Axel/Lea, however he is no longer contributing to the project. We are now looking for someone to play the role as Axel, so please audition for this role.

A deadline to audition for Axel is MONDAY, April 1 2013. You must record in MP3 format. The following lines below are what you can send me if you're auditioning for Axel. Please be aware that it doesn't have to be these lines, but you have to at least send me three lines anyway. Send all lines to me at cgnetproductions@aol.com.

Line 1: Roxas. All right. Fight, fight fight.
    Line 2: You really don't remember. Its me. You know. Axel.
    Line 3: Talk about blank with a capital B.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Mar 16, 2013.