Kh - for just little kids?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Lulus_Moogle, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, a stupid prep found out that I played 'kingdom hearts' and he was saying how I'm playing a 'kiddie' game. and how 'stupid' it is cuz it's got Disney in it! But I think that Kingdom Hearts (and kingdom hearts II) is meant for older kids too! I mean so what if it's got disney in it! I know that all the preps sneak in to all the new disney movies! I see them! XP and I mean topics like Axel and Roxas pop up at lunch all the time! That topic is NOT meant for kids! And other random stuff! And the disney stuff isn't bad! It makes me think about when I was little and when I use to watch the movies with my older sister and I always thought it was the coolest thing in the world!! And now kingdom hearts and final fantasy is the coolest thing in the world!! =D So what do you think!?! :ff10sora:

2. Namine4ever101 Moogle Assistant

wow he sounds lik a jerk! lol

3. Sora-The keyblade wielder Destiny Islands Resident

Ignore him. Kingdom Hearts rocks! ^^

4. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

i think there may be another thread about this already, but it is also meant for older people too, and tell that damn prep to shove the game up his/her *** so they can have an improvement

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

LITERALLY!

6. Namine4ever101 Moogle Assistant

lol yea..this isnt a really good spam board larxel are you sure we cant do the AMV contest? lol

7. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I hit him with my science text book... and the worse part is he's my lab partner and he keeps calling me 'kingdom hearts'

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO FIND THE WINNERS IN THE 33 PAGES OR SPAM!!?!?!? -.-

8. Namine4ever101 Moogle Assistant

no but stardust will hav to do it since you cant go one youtube (or can you now??

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Cool it, pal, some people have got to learn restraint.

Let the fools believe what they will, alright? That should be everyone's way of thinking.

10. Mish smiley day!

Moving this to the KH section...

And stay on topic, please. ~_~

By the way, I know a ton of people my age (late teens and up) who play KH.. so even if it is a little bit childish with the Disney characters, it still gets older people who play it. ;P

11. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

well he keeps getting all "OH KINGDOM HEARTS!! WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU NOW!?! I'M 6839 AND I JUST GOT THE DELUXE 'KEYBLADE' " and I want to KILL him!

12. Sora-The keyblade wielder Destiny Islands Resident

Pretend he's not there and then he might stop. If not, make keyblade and hit him. XD

13. Stardust Chaser

...Tell that jerk to...

>.> -Cannot print what I really want to say-

D: Kingdom Hearts is, in reality, very mature.

[Spoiler Warning].

It's sugarcoated with Disney, yes. But remove all of the smiles and Disney characters in there, and you've got a pretty sad game. I mean, the basic storyline is about a kid who is forced to save the world when his home is torn apart, all the while he is turned against his later posessed best friend, and he finds his other friend lifeless after so much searching. And then there's self-sacrifice, and a tearjerking ending, and...D:.

My point is, executed properly, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't have been stereotyped like it is. It's only stereotyped because of the Disney characters, which is a sad and sorry reason to do that. It's a fantastic game, and I feel sorry for anyone who can't see through the game's cover to experience that.

Though, in my opinion, Kingdom Hearts is perfect with the Disney characters in it XD.

14. Xigbar The Freeshooter

Hey, I'm a prep and look at me I'm a KH freak. You may not think it's possible, but I'm a prep/jock/nerd/smart kid. Doesn't that go against all the stereotype rules ? I'm not one of those, omg you play videogames ew, preps though. That's beside the point though. Anyways, that kid must've been a real JERK to say something like that.

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Calm down, he'll do something too rash eventually and get detention on his own. Don't get yourself dragged down with him.

16. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

*nods* There are plenty of older people who play KH. Sure, KH has Disney in it, but that doesn't mean it not for adults. And besides, it doesn't hurt to let out your kid in you.

17. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Old people playing KH. "Snickers"

18. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I know... my friend has been stoping me luckly XP
    oh we got a cool prep like you who likes kingdom hearts! But we don't call her a prep XP We acculy have quite a few nice preps at my school who are my friends! I'm not trying to give them a bad name or anything!!! and the worse part was he use to be my friend when we were little then he moved to enlgand and he's too cool for everyone now D=

19. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

This happens to me a lot. Today I got flamed for liking Disney, but I didn't care. I told them the reasons I liked it, and in the next five minutes I got them to leave me alone. XD

Just tell him "You're missing out." and explain all the wicked awesome stuff in KH. >3

20. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

*sigh* I tried that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.