KH - Fast Food Madness! V2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Forever Love, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forever Love Life Without Limits

FAST FOOD MADNESS
    Version 2!

The very addictive and persistent role-play is back for its second version! P E A N U T, the original owner, has asked me to create the new thread 'cause the other one got locked after 6000+ posts. (Yeah, it went by pretty fast due to the endless posting between only a few members per day. xD)​

If you were back in the original thread, you know the story: Organization XIII gave up on the evil acts and took jobs in the local Burger King. Sora and co. somehow inherited a McDonald's and work there as well. And by the McDonald's is a Wendy's, where Sora's friends from various worlds are employed. Between the 3 restaurants, there is a rivalry because McDonald's is growing and bringing in more customers faster than BK or Wendy's. All of the action takes place in the Big Apple, New York City. ​

However, things had gotten a lot more serious than anyone really imagined. The RP took a different turn, and we're continuing from where we left off.​

I must warn you: because P E A N U T and I have the 4 main characters in the RP, and we're the most active out of the bunch that joined before, we post a lot. And I mean A LOT. We go 10 - 20 pages per day, people, and that includes time gaps. It will be hard to catch up, and we don't offer recaps. If you'd like to know what's going on, you'll have to go back to the original thread and read all 6000 or so posts, which could be 200+ or 500+ pages depending on how you set up the post limit in your options in your User CP. If you've read to this paragraph and this doesn't appeal to your liking, I suggest you click that back button before getting into a world of confusion when entering this thread.​

All right, onto the rules!​

-No Yao/Yuri
    -Keep your posts to PG-13
    -Don't control other people’s characters. Only control your character(s) and your own customers.
    -Try to keep cursing to a minimum. If you must, try to use **** or !@#$
    -You can have 1 Character in each group
    -Use proper grammar. We support good grammar in this thread. no txt tlk, kk??
    -Post as often as you can, because it can get carried away (trust me). Inform us if you're leaving for a little while and that your character(s) will be inactive!
    -Color code your characters. Use different colors for different characters.
    -Subscribe to the thread so you know when somebody posts. Let's keep this thread alive!
    -Post "Fast Food Madness" if you read the rules. VERY IMPORTANT if you want to join.

Taken/Available Characters:​

McDonalds
    Yen Sid*Character changed*(Boss)-nobodynerd100 ​
    Leon (Manager)-NeoJecht
    Riku (Cook)- Ventez
    King Mickey (Burger Boy)-
    Goofy (Drive Through Window)-BaseSebastian
    Donald (Ice Cream Machine Worker)-
    Aerith (Happy Meal Assembly)-
    Sora (Cashier)-P E A N U T
    Kairi (Cashier)- Forever Love
    Namine (Cashier)-Roxas24Sora
    Cloud (Bus Boy)-
    Cid (Janitor)-
    Yuffie (Mascot)-

Burger King
    Xemnas (Boss) –
    Saix (Manager)-
    Lexeaus (Cook)-
    Axel (Burger Boy)-P E A N U T​
    Xigbar (Drive Through Window)- Ventez
    Marluxia (Ice Cream Machine Worker)-nobodynerd100
    Luxord (Happy Meal Assembly)-
    Xaldin (Cashier) -
    Vexen (Cashier)- Ansem59
    Zexion (Cashier)-
    Roxas (Bus Boy)-Forever Love
    Demyx (Janitor)-BaseSebastian
    Larxene (Mascot)-Roxas24Sora

Wendy’s
    Tarzan (Boss)-Ansem59
    Aladdin (Manager)-
    Pooh (Cook)-P E A N U T
    Jack Skellington (Burger Boy)-
    Ariel (Drive Through Window)-
    Simba (Ice Cream Machine Worker)-Roxas24Sora
    Beast (Happy Meal Assembly)-
    Auron (Cashier) -
    Peter Pan (Cashier)-
    Tron (Cashier)-nobodynerd100
    Hercules (Bus Boy)-BaseSebastian
    Jack Sparrow (Janitor)- Ventez
    Alice (Mascot)-

Descriptions of each job (for those who don't already know):​

*Boss- Is in charge of the whole place and everyone in it. Handles money and bosses other people around.
    *Manager- The Boss’s eyes and ears when he can’t be around. They are often bossy and unreasonable, getting others to do all the work.
    *Burger Boy- Makes Burgers. Works with cook(s)
    *Cook- Makes Fries and other non-meat meals. Works side-by side with Burger Boy.
    *Drive Through Window Person- Works at the Drive Through Window. Must be cheerful and good at taking orders.
    *Ice Cream Machine Worker- Makes ice-cream/desert items.
    *Happy Meal Assembly- Makes the happy meals. Plays with the happy meal toys in spare time (secretly of course)
    *Cashier- Runs the registers up front. Deals with customers and takes orders and such.
    *Bus Boy- Cleans tables and throws away trash.
    *Janitor- Cleans floors, restrooms, and anything else that needs cleaning.
    *Mascot- Greets customers. Is in a costume (Ronald McDonald, The King, or that Wendy girl). They get teased a lot by fellow workers.

Okay, we'll start where we left off. The last person to post (P E A N U T) will post again. Let the fun begin! 8D​

2. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

OOC: Hurray for the new thread! Hopefully people will read that all. ;D

And now, I shall repost my last one. =)

Sora moved his leg under him again and put weight back on it, regaining some balance and taking a little pressure off of Kairi. Hearing her words, he shut his eyes and kept his head lightly on Kairi's shoulder as he silently nod.

3. Forever Love Life Without Limits

"Okay," Kairi whispered quietly. She shifted her position, leaving one arm around Sora as she now stood beside him. She could support him better this way. She put a hand on his chest to support him a little better, her other arm around him tightly.

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora felt relieved when Kairi came to his side to support his body. That was easier on his right side, which was hurting now almost as much as the room was spinning. He opened his eyes a crack and looked down at the floor as he focused on keeping his balance, one still around Kairi for support.

5. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Kairi looked over her shoulder, relieved that he hadn't gone too far; the bed was only a foot or so behind them. So they only had to take a few steps back. "All right, take a step back slowly," she instructed, not wanting him to collapse like last time.

6. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora nod, taking a glance backward. But everything started spinning again, so he quickly let his gaze fall down to the floor. He shut his eyes halfway and watched as he slowly moved his right foot backwards.

7. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Kairi took the step back with him, flitting her eyes to him before glancing over her shoulder again. Only a few more. She turned her head to look at Sora. "Take another," she said softly.

8. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora sucked in a breath and looked down at his feet as he silently obeyed.

9. Forever Love Life Without Limits

"Last one," she said after taking that step with him. She glanced over her shoulder, the bed less than a foot away.

10. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora shut his eyes all the way and took one more step backwards, the dizzyness fading a little when he kept his eyes closed.

11. Forever Love Life Without Limits

"Okay," Kairi said softly, starting to bend down a little so Sora could sit down on the bed.

12. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora opened his eyes a crack and looked at Kairi, and then at the bed behind them. He hadn't realised what she was doing until he saw it. He started lowering himself down, feeling sick to his stomach as he forced himself not to collapse.

13. Forever Love Life Without Limits

When he was finally sitting, Kairi loosed her grip on Sora, but didn't completely let go.

14. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora let out a breath and loosened his grip on Kairi, his half open eyes looking at the ground and then at her.

15. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Kairi offered Sora a weak smile. "You okay?" she whispered quietly, not wanting to wake the other couple in the room.

16. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

"Better now," Sora said softly, opening his eyes more and giving Kairi a weak smile.

17. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Kairi nodded, her smile still on her face. "Good," she said quietly.

18. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora smiled faintly and leaned his head against her shoulder, shutting his eyes as he took in a deep breath.

19. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Kairi lowered her head and kissed his head of brown spikes. She pulled away from the gentle kiss and ran her fingers softly along his forehead, getting his hair out of his face while also trying to comfort him.

20. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sora smiled at the kiss, grateful for the gentle, caring touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.