K2: Fake but legal marijuana. You'll still get in trouble for it though.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Boy Wonder, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

SOURCE

Coming from someone who supports marijuana legalization and occasionally uses it, I have to say this is pretty dumb. It's a weaker form of pot, bought for almost the exact same price and you can get in the exact same amount of trouble as if you had real pot, but it's pretty much legal?

This is only going to make marijuana more controversial, put more people in prisons than we can handle, and keep law enforcers distracted from what they should really be focusing on.

Anyways,
    opinions?

2. Aster Phoenix Traverse Town Homebody

This is bull **** as also suporting Marijuana Legalazation and occasionally uses it. This puts a bad name on dope, now people are gonna think we're freakin drug attics. Hell soon people will think its like doing cocaine, and legalazation will never happen. This just puts a bad name for a stoner.

3. The Fuk? Dead

A lot of those packages have a little scratch off thing on the back that says, "Not for sale in the U.S."
    Also, a friend of mine got a hole in his lung from it, yeah, just a little bit stupid.

4. Always Dance Chaser

As someone who supports marijuana legalization but doesn't use it, I've gotta say that this may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. The reasons have already been said in this thread.
    Come on! Seriously? I don't get this crap. Soon I'll be pulled out of school to build prisons against my will because we don't have enough room.

5. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

That is seriously stupid. I just can't see why you'd use something fake?

Of course, this doesn't happen in the Netherlands since the real stuff is legal... The dangers of prohibiting something...

6. Majik Chaser

Ironic I saw this thread.
    I smoked some with my friend earlier who is in rehad (since its the only way he can get high without them noticing).
    This stuff is wack.
    It costs more than weed, you get a weaker high, it tastes like shit, plus the high lasts about 10min tops.
    Stick with marijuana kids.