Dream Drop Distance julius

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Sora_rox, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

wuts a good lvl to fight him and wut r sum good commands against him im on proud mode

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I can't say much for level but I was in my late 40's for him (47 I think...). Like most Secret bosses in KH he'll make you feel underleveled regardless, but higher levels help. I've found quick casting projectile spells to work best (things along the lines of firaga and triple plasma) These are most likely to connect without interruption and least likely to get you mauled. As cool and high damaging as some of the other attacks are, remember it only counts if it lands and you live past it. Obviously don't forget the curagas, I went in with 3 but if you are careful 2 should be ok.

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

Use block and counter strike. Plus use alot of cures

4. Mysty Unknown

I have seen a lvl 30 beat him once. But he used two Drop me Not's. I suggest high 40s is a good place to kill him. As long as you can block and dodge his attacks and be smart about when you hit him, you shouldn't have a problem. It would also be a nice idea to have re defeated many of the other bosses. This will give you an increase in HP and a new weapon that might give you the upper hand in the battle.

5. Shift Chaser

If you're using Sora, keep distance and use Baloon/ga whenever he's far, when he starts with the thunder things, superglide for your life until it's done and repeat.
    With Riku it gets a lot easier, just doubleflight at the middle of the arena and spam Firaga Burst, he'll most likely jump to the building and into either platforms on the sides of the arena, but he won't hit you. When he starts with the thunder, Dark Barrier can block all of it, then just Dark Roll until it's safe to use Firaga Burst again. Dark Firaga and Meteor Crash also do a lot of damage if you don't got Firaga, just remember to doubleflight before using anything.