Dream Drop Distance Joshua and Beat from TWEWY are on DDD

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Shinichi Izumi, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Weekly shonen Jump:
    [​IMG]

We see Neku's friends "Joshua" And "Beat" in Traverse Town, are you guys exited? Well I sure am, and I Cannot wait for KH: DDD!

and here is a famitsu scan that we did not see:

[​IMG]

We See that "The circus" From Pinocchio will be in the game, we also see it from the inside, looks cool to me, Cant wait to see how this game will be!

Hope we get more leaked Scans From The Web Soon...

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Better update TWEWYWiki with the new leak.

It's amazing to seem them in 3D. I'm all happy inside. They look really nice there. Yay~

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I think people will be disappointed with the 3D. The 3DS 3D is okay, but mostly "meh," imo.

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Cool!

Beat and Joshua are there. Probably Shiki and Rhyme too.

I wonder what will happen in Traverse Town with them...

And heyyy, look in the first image. Mickey of the movie "The three Musketeers"!

5. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Not only is it meh, all the jumping and swirling give me a headache. My friend got one for Zelda, just turned the 3D part off.

In other news relevant to those nice pics, interesting. I haven't been keeping up with all the new worlds, but I'd guess Pinocchio's circus is more of mini-game destination? Looks cool.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It's probably less than meh for me. I mean, you have to look at it just right, and if you move even the slightest you have to realign yourself, it's so dumb. I'm keeping the 3D off for the most part when I get a 3DS.

But these pictures are interesting. I already saw the circus coming, but seeing more characters from TWEWY is kinda cool. I did have my suspicions, but I wasn't entirely sure

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well... this game is certainly giving more incentive to buy, will it all be new fresh worlds or extended areas in old worlds?

I'd like to see what else will be brought to the table, since we all thought KH would be strictly FF and Disney but with TWEWY brought in, it could be likely more Sqaure games could join the fray.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, it's just nice to see that the 3D renders of Josh and Beat look good (granted, Josh will always be the 2D character in my mind).

I can't wait to see how they act towards each other considering they never really met in the original game.

The circus looks like a mini-game haven to me. There's lots of potential for an epic final boss fight in there, like in Monstro.

These updates are great. Keep it up gabr!

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

For the record, I actually enjoy the 3D in the 3DS, and I always keep it on.

Anyway, I never played TWEWY, but this still looks cool. I read a translation of the image where one of the characters was saying he'll prtect Rhythm this time. So I guess another TWEWY character can be added to the confirmed list.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

So Beat will still be trying to protect Rhyme. I guess this means she still got erased.

I wonder if this is just an alternate version of the Reapers Game or if it stays somewhat true to the original plot of any of Neku's three games.

11. Misty gimme kiss

For future reference, if you guys find news, please just send it in to a staff member so we can get it up on the homepage!
    Please direct continuing conversation on these scans to this thread.

_LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.