Audio Jekyll & Hyde the Musical Cover

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Anixe, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't do that many covers so this will probably be the only one on my Youtube channel per se, but in any case, here is me doing "Confrontation" from Jekyll & Hyde the Musical.

The most difficult part of this song is obviously the back and forth singing between Jekyll and Hyde and all in one breath, no less. I suppose I made it, no sheet music on hand and whatnot.

I don't mind criticism, but it's kinda pointless seeing how I won't be doing much musical theater or singing in my lifetime, hehe.

Hope you enjoy, at least. c:

2. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

It sounds a tad restrained/monotone toward the end. I always imagined this song playing out like a downward spiral, increasing in loudness as Hyde takes over & with lots of snarling/guttural noises. That's just how I'd sing it, however (I understand the self-consciousness that can arise from singing angrily/loudly in an occupied household). Great job nevertheless.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Seconding everything LARiA said. Also, I don't know if the song is supposed to sound like this, but I had some trouble differentiating between when Jekyll was singing vs. when Hyde was singing. Something to consider. Over all, terrific job! You've got a nice set of pipes! :3