It was nice hanging out with you guys...

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Maka Albarn, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Okay... I didn't think this was going to happen sooner... but... *sighs* I'm going to be leaving a while (I don't know how long either). Trust me... it's really hard to type this right now. Don't worry... I'll still be on MSN and I'll be working on my fanfiction because I can' t break a promise. After I'm done with my fanfiction... I'm not sure if I'm going to leave for good or not. I'm just growing up too fast and I'm being pulled into the fast lane of life right now...

All of you I've RPed with... I'll miss you guys a lot. Keep going in the Bleach RP guys... I'm leaving it up to you to decide to let in new people or not.

My last shout outs to all of my best buddies.... (this is going to be loooooong....)

*FinalFlash* Screamer- Just met you, but you were still a ton of fun to talk to.

Amethyst Heart- Keep up the good work in your poems. Your going to be a great poet. XD

Ansem59- I know you're not on half the time anymore for certain reasons, but I just wanted to say that you were fun to RP with. Keep that one idea we had in mind for Time Matters... if you can.

Azure Flame- Heh, our convo kind of died, but when we did talk, thanks for being my buddy.

Catch the Rain- Didn't talk to you that much, but you're one awesome mod.

daxma- Looks like your getting more experience in the RP business and adding a whole lot more to it. :D Nice going and keep going.

Death_of_Saint_Micheal
    - I know you had fun RPing with me, and you just joined the site... sorry for the sudden leave...

Fayt-Harkwind- You knuckle headed I-know-almost-everything-about-Bleach-and-other-favorite- anime- of- mine. XD lol, I hope you have fun.

gintasthebest
    - All in all... you slightly confuzzled me sometimes... but it was a blast in the bunny castle. O.o Be nice to people. XD Respect... RESPECT! Okay, got that out of my system now.

heart of darkness- My wish is that you will see the bright side of life and everything around you and inside of you soon... be happy.

HellKitten- lol, all of our random convos and RPing... XD Keep it up. :)

Himura Battōsai (aka DPWolf)- Sorry I never got around to making the comic.... if you remember. You are the master killer of counting. :D

jettie- I now dub you the dot-person. XD lol, I still didn't care about all of those dots. See you around.

kaymoy- We visited a few times. :) Hope you feel better soon.

lolermee- Thanks for being there and reading my fanfiction. Your comments helped me out a ton.

micketymike
    - You got talent in writing. Continue to develop that talent and soon you'll see yourself as the best author in the world.

mixt- I only saw you around the Time Matters RP, but I had fun RPing with you while it lasted.

Nightdream
    - I still remember that convo on chocolate rain and people. O.o I will seriously think about that every time I see chocolate now. o.o

P E A N U T- One of my first friends on this site! :glomp: Once I heard you say that you weren't a good writer. Now look at you. ;) Thanks for being a reader of my own fanfiction.

(almost done with this oober long goodbye! O.o)

Rayku- Another buddy I visited with. :D Hope everything turns out okay with you.

Roxas Sora51- It was nice talking to you on the VMs. :D Have fun with that snow, ya?

roxas 95- Thanks for all of the cookies! I seriously think I'm sick for life now, but hey, they were good. XD

Roxas-Chick- Epic. Thread. Thanks for making the Bunny Castle and letting me join! Be happy too!

Starkiller
    - You had your perverted moments, but hey, you still were/are a great friend. Good luck with your girl friend and see you around.

And everybody else that I didn't mention, that's for making kh-vids a really awesome hang out. Even though I didn't talk to most of you on here, I'm still going to miss you guys....

Wow... writing that list almost convinced me to stay for good... *sighs* Maybe I'll come back in the future, maybe not... it just all depends where I'm going and what I'm planning to do in the future. Again, I'll be on MSN for sure, so for some of you, this isn't a total goodbye... XD.

See ya later friends...

~Friendly_Heartless

2. Juicy Chaser

D:

aww hun you'll be missed here ~
    I remember you being one of my first ever buddies <3

Good luck, hopefully you'll come back someday (:
    <3

p.s I will never forget how supportive you were of me when I first started writing my fic xD

3. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Aw, I wish we got to know each other DX

I really hope you come back and I'll have to read your Fanfic. <3
    Don't leave forever! DX *Holds on to leg*

Bye. Good luck with growing up and life.

4. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

:cryinganime:
    Why is everyone leaving? This is so not cool...

Anyways, I wish you all the best, and I hope you come back someday (the sooner, the better). From what I've seen, you're a very nice person, and the forum needs more people like you, from time to time.

:glomp: I'll miss you!!!

5. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

Aww D:
    plese don't go
    who am i gonna enjoy poking know ><
    i'm gonna miss you girl D:
    bye <3
    come back soon
    :3

6. Scott Pilgrim Banned

That's a shame. It was nice having you on here. Well, have fun in the real world!

7. Johnny Bravo Chaser

*sigh* it sucks to see a good friend like you leave friendly......

:glomp: dont forget us! and have fun in the real world! we will miss you!

8. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Aww, I'm sorry you're leaving! I'll really miss you. You were one of my first friends too, and it was really fun getting to know each other. But I understand when you get hit with reality. Good luck in the real world, my friend =).

9. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Another one bites the dust, didn't think it would be you though

11. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

Nuu!!! Don't gooooo! I'll miss youuuuu! :cryinganime:
    ...... Well at least I have ur MSN address.....
    But it's not the sameeeee! :cryinganime:

12. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

You can not leave! I do not want you to. And I will be nice and respect everyone but the dot man(jettie)

13. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Why?....man this is not right.

I do hope you come around from time to time.

Besides KHV needs creative minds, right?

Good luck with everything in the real world......

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

oh..i dont want you to go!!! I'll miss you!!

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

*Adds to MSN* I'll miss ya' bein' muh RP buddeh D:' At least we have MSN. What would we do without it?

16. ~Namine_Hearts~ Gummi Ship Junkie

nuuu Friendly_Heartless don't leave D:

i'll miss ya :(

17. Noise For Love and Justice

aww! we will miss you!

have fun! and i hope to see you on here again some day

18. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Well, FH, it was nice knowing you, for a while anyway...have fun in the real world, I promise you, it'll be greater than your screen can give you, trust me.

19. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

Ive only talked to you a bit, and it's sad to see you go ;_;
    You were definitely a friendly member XD and I saw you around a lot, so hoefully you'll come back one day!
    See ya, and rly gwd luk in the real world, I hope everything goes well for you :]

20. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I never thought you'd leave...
    Too bad, you were one of the friendliest members I knew around here, and it's been a honor to know you.

I'll add you to my MSN, so I can talk to you.

Good luck with everything!
    -zk-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.