Issues with myself

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Ghost, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

So lately this year I've been feeling like everyone I know is ignoring me. Whenever I go to classes no one talks to me and I'm starting to feel really depressed, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want to sound like one of the people who try to get attention and stuff.
    Then today on the bus the girl asked my if I had a best friend I told her no, and she kinda knows who I am because we had a few classes together last year. She asked what happened to all the people I talked to and sat with at lunch last year and I told her they don't talk to me anymore an now the sit across the cafeteria. And that made me feel depressed the rest of the way home.
    And what makes matters worse is that I sprained my ankle really bad about two weeks ago, And I guess I'm just really weak because I can't run on it yet. so we started training for track since it's starts soon and the coaches and the other students think I'm lying just so I don't have to run even though I have a note. And this stuff probably doesn't seem like a big deal; to you guys but I feel like my head's going to explode.
    anyone have any ideas to help?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm sure they're not ignoring you and are just really busy -- so busy that they can't even say, "Hey, I'm busy. Talk later."

I felt the same way for a while with some members here until I contacted one of them. They wrote a really nice response and it really made me feel better.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

First things first: these are not small things. We think they are because we see what others go through all the time but if it's sincerely troubling you then it is incredibly important :3 so don't ever feel like your problems count less compared to someone else, I have had that thought many times.

Anyway, when I get depressed what I like to do is think about why I am feeling this way and what I can do to fix it and then I do whatever I can to cheer myself up or solve the situation. Incidents like this are normally a time of miscommunication- you just need to talk to them to see what is going on, get the truth out of them because that will be better than the worst case scenarios that your brain invents (and yes, scumbag brains do this for silly reasons xD it's rarely as bad as you think it is). They can't ignore you if you confront them directly. Perhaps it's just a falling out thing or something that can be resolved- it's important to show them that you are human and you are upset by this because they probably won't be considering it. Be strong, if there is some reason that they are ignoring you then it's not the end of the world- find out what it is and do all you can to fix it (it may not be you, it may be them being silly in which case they aren't worth it- they should be coming to you!).

Don't despair yet! There is always something you can do, but talking about it is the best thing. That is why depression is such a soul sucker- it saddens you so much that you don't want to do anything about it and that is how ruts are made. Which is why it is so vital that you do something about it otherwise this rut will just get worse. I wish you the best of luck and I hoped this helped!