Dream Drop Distance Is too hard to have 100% in the Proud Mode?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Twero, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Hello, everyone!

I have this situation in my hand. I have Kingdom Hearts 3D and I've finished it. But the game isn't just mine, my sisters is half-owner of the game too. Because of this, each one of us has a file in the game.

I wanted to have everything in the game: treasures, abilities, Dream Eaters, Keyblades, confront Julius, trophies, etc.

But I realized i wouldn't be able to have all the trophies in a Standard gameplay. I need to do all the thing in the Proud Mode. I don't mind to start over again, since I would do it anyway when KH III get closer and I want to replay all my KH games from the beginning. but... it's really difficult to get everything and all the trophies?

I think I can handle finish the main story in this difficult, but how about the Cups? And Julius? Does he become REALLY hard in the Proud?

That's my priority worries before erase my save and start over again. :/

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

It shouldn't be too hard post game, but I'm not entirely sure...I sort of just gave up. lol I'd say the toughest one for you would be finish the game in critical mode. I'm not sure if you can carry over trophies while overwriting the same file for critical mode. :/

3. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

I think it's not possibile, since the only way to change the dfficult is to erase and select "New Game" in the title menu.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Aaw Hopefully your sister will be willing to let you use her save data after she beats it?

5. Shift Chaser

It's sorta impossible since there's a trophy for beating it on Critical, unless you're on NG+.
    Otherwise yeah, it's perfectly doable, only thing that takes a while is getting the trophy for pleasing all DEs.

6. Jin うごかないで

For 100% yes, I tell you whats even more of a joke though. The trophies that Square set up for KH 1.5 To try and platinum it, I got 99% to the point I thought I could get platinum then there was one thing I had to do; basically do every single gummi ship mission. which I really did not want to do nor could I because of gummi ship mission 3 for hollow bastion in comparison to that It makes KH3D look pretty easy to be honest.

7. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, no...
    But, if I finish on Critical, does the trophy of Proud pop up too?

And how can I use a NG+? Just choose "New Game" over my save? Does the trophies I got will be carried over?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  8. Shift Chaser

Nope, you gotta finish your first playthrough on one and then new game+ on the other. Don't worry though, if you overlevel and use the right commands (Baloonga, Firaga Burst, etc) the game's a cakewalk, even on Critical.

And when you make a new game, it asks you to choose a clear save file to import DEs(Levels become 1 and they lose all abilities, but keep affection or whatever the friendliness thing was), DE recipes (NOT materials) and Trophies. Everything else gets lost.

So, if you want to start Critical with good Dream Eaters, make them on your clear save before restarting. Having commands like Meteor Crash at the start makes the game so much easier, even at Level 1 you'll be dealing humongous damage for a couple of worlds.

9. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Hm, I got it!

Well, I will do this: I'll get as many trophies I can now in the standard (including defeating Julius and getting the Ultima Keyblade), and I'll do two NG+:First the Proud and after that, the Critical. Only focus on main-campaign and griding levels.

Now I'll have to get all the treasure of Sora's side, grid a bit and prepare myself (like, figure out how can I make the Baloonga and Firaga Burst's commands) for Julius.

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Just get practice and get better. Objectively, it's doable. If I ask someone with only one thumb, he's probably going to think it's impossible but that doesn't mean it hinders you. Just keep at it and beat it. No difficulty is impossible

especiallyinsumthinaseasyaskh

11. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

It's the new KH Team (Osaka). They haven't quite figured out how to balance the games yet.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I wouldn't say that getting 100% on 3D is hard -- though Proud mode might prove to be more of a challenge. It's just time consuming. Getting all the secret and special portals is something that I haven't even done on my 70+ hour save.

13. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

I think what I'm going to suffer more is to get all the commands, Spirits and keyblades, even in the Standard mode!
    There's so many and so much to do...

14. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Um guys, I feel I should say something about the trophies right now. It doesn't matter if you overwrite the save file, the trophies are a totally different function, so they're carried over no matter how many times you erase the save data, unless you completely purge the data. So you should have no problem restarting the game and getting all trophies. I've actually done it already.