Imagine Dragons VS

Discussion in 'Music' started by Iskandar, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Okay, so I friend showed me this, and I'm actually quite curious on your guys' opinion on which version of this song is better. There's the official one, but then there's Peter Hollens, who made it all with no instruments whatsoever, which I find really cool.

2. Fellangel Bichael May

Imagine Dragons are one of my favorite bands out there. Acappella (making a song with no instruments) covers always amaze me on how talented people are and what wonderful sounds they can. In my opinion, I would actually go for the cover over the original song. Man he is so talented.

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I love this song. Both versions are really good, but I think I prefer the original one. As amazing as the acapella version was the original version sounded better to me.

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

I have to agree with Railos. Both are really good, but the original has my heart.
    Some of the lyrics drag a bit in the cover. Makes it a little less fun to sing along to (I suppose you could say)
    Overall though, they did an amazing job on the cover. Very nice.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Imagine Dragons are one of my favourite bands hands down and I have listened to their version so much that nothing could be better than it in my head but I absolutely adore acapella versions of songs as the talent that goes into it and just the different feel it gives so both versions are amazing but because I have listened to the original so much it just can't be beaten by any cover.