I'm in a little trouble again lol (funny not horrible)

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Sexy Sheva, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy Sheva Banned

M'kay... well, I'm always on the phone with my boyfriend (Not the problem).. and sometimes....i fall asleep on the phone for a few minutes or something unless he wakes me up. Then i wake up half asleep somehow. I have no idea who i am.. who he is, where i am, how old i am, NOTHING lol... I'm confused and i speak my mind. He says he would die laughing if he ever saw me when I'm half asleep... Well, that didn't really take long... Friday he came up, and I was half asleep, and all over him o___O.. Like i wouldn't leave him alone at all. He like's it kinda i guess, but my mom was in the house and i didn't want to get him in trouble or anything lol... I fell asleep when he and my mom were talking about computers... then we were in the living room and on the couch, while my mom was on the computer. I rubbed my hand down his shirt, and towards the....'bad' part of his jeans. He would move my hand every time, because where i was half asleep, and he would always look at me and say
    "Stop, you're half asleep and i don't want you to do that... you'll get mad later if i let you" and to be honest, i really don't care xD

So my problem is.. how can i get him to trust me while i'm half asleep? I'm rather funny when I'm half asleep but.... i want him to trust me better.

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

woah, half-asleep.....thats a problem.

what is that condition?

but how do you expect him to trust you while you shove your hand down his.......well thats my point.

i would say you really are not to be trusted while half-asleep.

because.....well youre not in your full senses.

and unpredictable.

3. xXRikus_LightXx Moogle Assistant

I agree with Chervalie, trusting you probably isn't going to happen. But the good thing is, it seems like you can trust him, alot of guys wouldn't have thought twice about you doing that and they just would have let it happen.

It sounds like you've got a keeper lol XD

4. Destined Working for WDW

sleep more?

Look at it from his perspective. Sure you might think being half asleep can be funny, but to a guy if someone were doing that to me, i'd be a bit uncomfortable with it.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Look up some stuff out of books and on the internet and get a better understanding of this half sleep thing so you can some how stop it or turn it into something you can use to your advantage.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

well...that was helpful......?

anyways,try to not fall half asleep.

and try to find ways to supress it , just like daxma said.

7. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Whoa that's weird 0.o. As the others said, it sounds like you found a keeper if he's considering how you'll feel about something that you may do and regret later. Maybe you should find a way to be more aware even when you are half asleep.

8. Repliku Chaser

Sarah... the boyfriend is watching out for you. I'm just going to be straight with you because that's my nature and well, I think you need to hear this straight up because what you are doing is bad. It's not a matter of not trusting you that is the problem here. I'm confused why you would even think that. The problem is that he's sitting with you and you are half-awake hitting on him ridiculously and putting your hand over his crotch and teasing him ridiculously and he's trying to be a gentleman and hold himself back. He doesn't want to take advantage of you in such a condition because you obviously aren't thinking and are just doing whatever you want without conscience because you are half awake. You should be grateful for his decency and self-control and if you continue such behavior of being 'half-awake' and doing this to him, he's earning extra time becoming acclimated to cold showers. Give the guy a break. That's really not very nice to do to a man.

As for your problem of having this state, I would suggest you learn to get some quality sleep at night and if you feel 'half awake' during the day, try doing some physical activity like jumping jacks or something to get your blood going. You need to sleep for 7 to 8 hours a day if you can so that you are ready to tackle the day and not be in this state. Also try to eat less carbs if you can or extra sugary foods often and maybe take a vitamin each morning to help give you nutrients you need to help you through the day.

9. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Well tha's kind of weird but I guess you might just want to get to sleep at a good time and try not to do that. Really that's all I can help you with.

10. Sexy Sheva Banned

The thing is, i don't really mean to do that sort of stuff, my mind just does what it wants...

>.<

He helped me wake up that day using ice. He wet it down and stuck it down my shirt and on my face. It usually helps, but when i'm like that on the phone, i don't want to do it because usually i don't want to stop talking to him. I just like being near him because i feel as if he protects me in that state.

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Just get the situation right, if your half-asleep get the sleeping bit over, wake up getting your brain in working order than do ask him whatever. You may think your doing a good thing, but in your state, it sounds like your slightly drunk and no-one can really tell what they are doing. Alot of people wake up after a bad time in your case and regret alot, so don't put yourself in that situation.
    And your boyfriend is a good guy who doesn't want to take advantage of you. The number of guys who would take advantage of someone like you would number in the Billions. Don't make him feel bad, because if you push onto him in that state and you do it, he'll regret it, even if you don't, because he'll think he's a bad guy that's taken advantage of someone he loves. You do not want him feeling like that i'mm sure.
    So when the times right, he'll make HIS move, than you'll know it's the right time.

12. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I'm gonna suggest something different: check your blood sugar.

Maybe you're eating/drinking something that's causing you to "crash" and feel half-asleep because your sugars are too low. Maybe watch what you eat and when for a couple of days, and see if anything changes. Maybe your sugars are so low it's making you delirious and you don't realise what's happening.

Your man's got a good head on his shoulders there. Kudos to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.