I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Xamri, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xamri Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh, and it feels nice to be back. I kind of got sucked into an Anime and started doing slideshows again. At first I thought "Well, I'll do my Kingdom Hearts AMVs on the side" but I got busy which lead to me doing what I do best: I felt too embarrassed to return. The great news is my biggest critics before was more effects. I still don't have a fancy video maker but I got an upgrade to WMM Live which I have too much fun with. So you guys that remember me might be seeing more effects, within reason, in my videos! I look forward to chatting and sharing videos with you all again.
    -Xamri

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hello Xamri!! I'm Dinny huehuehue

It's great to be sucked back into the geektacticness!! I know what that's like - but it's always good to come back! hehe And it's great to see you around here again, you should share those AMVs with us! I'm sure they are amazing. Oh, be sure to explore the site again by the way - there may have been a couple of new things you're not used to seeing but nevertheless this is still the same KHV I'm sure you love! So I hope you enjoy your return and feel free for a chat anytime! n w n

3. Xamri Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you! ^^ Heh. Well, I doubt I'd share my Hetalia stuff if that's what you mean but I'm working on my next AMV. My computer I used to use died so I need to redownload all the clips. I'm already starting back up on two projects that got abandoned when I left: a series of songs from an Indie group called Black Apache and a project I've dubbed "I've found a way to make Xion BA." lol.

4. |Aya| Moogle Assistant

You will need to use Blinding. >:/ And hello. Bliding-Cheating used to post more than one post at a forum more than once... :/ (That means you need to post more on a forum.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.