Kingdom Hearts III If you had to choose one Marvel world...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Chad Thundercucc, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

To be in KH3, what would it be?

I personally think the Spiderman universe would fit right in. It'd be a great place to unlock the glide ability, imo.

I wouldn't go with an Avengers, X-Men, or Fantastic Four route only because it's kind of too many super heroes at once.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

If it's marvel....isn't it all just the same world?

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

From what I've seen of Asgard in the Thor movies, it's a magnificent and wonderful place, and would fit better with KH than a big metropolis like New York City. So, I go with Thor.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

If you want something realistic, Spider-Man would be great. Specifically, Ultimate Spider-Man. In either case, Sora learning from a hero about great power and the responsibilities that come with it would be a good lesson for the Keybearer to know in my opinion. The latter case with a newer, younger Spider-Man still learning the ropes and following in the footsteps of a hero he never met, the lesson could be learned by both (that and I think Miles and Ganke would love Sora). Hell, Venom, Green Goblin, and Carnage could all be Heartless versions of other characters (DID I JUST GET AN IDEA FOR A STORY?).

Like Stephen Colbert mentioned, Thor's world might fit. I think Doctor Strange would make a good FF-style cameo, replacing the mystic arts for Darkness. Going into outer space, Sora and Nova would make a good match seeing as how Sora loves that kind of thing (Flying in Neverland, the Grid from Tron).

Depending on how much of an issue time-travel becomes and the whole not-meddling-in-other worlds thing, seeing Sora go back in time and save, let's say, Uncle Ben and then seeing negative outcomes of it in the present would be a great, if not dark, lesson for him.

5. A Zebra Chaser

If a Marvel world makes it in before an Incredibles world...

6. Krowley Moderator

Not very pro Marvel, but Asgard would definitely be a fun place to explore. Fighting frost giants, watching darkness corrupt Loki, and even a nice little scene where Mjolnir is compared to the keyblade in terms of worthiness and strength of heart.

7. Truly Mad Moves Destiny Islands Resident

Well, if you wanna get technical, there IS only one Marvel world, hehe, but... it never occurred to me that there could be Marvel material that's based on the comics and cartoons instead of the Marvel Studios movieverse, that would actually be pretty cool. I'm thinking.... Captain America shield for Goofy, and Mjolnir and/or Loki's scepter for Donald, I think that would be really cool, especially if it was the only Marvel material to appear in the games - but yeah, if there's a world based on Marvel COMICS, that might actually be pretty neat.

So if I could choose one, it would either be based on the cartoon "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", or the actual movie of "The Avengers". If I had to. You know what I'd like? You know how the tournaments in KHI and II include Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, and Tifa as opponents, first separately and then all at once? What if they did that with members of the Avengers? Eh?

8. Antidote Façade

At first I was going to say Spiderman as I imagine him fitting well into the KH universe with his kind of nature, but then I realised the location would be New York and...I wouldn't want something so real world in KH?

After some thinking, I would agree with Asgard. I think it would look fantastic and Loki would be a great villain.