Kingdom Hearts III I wonder...Will it still be for ps2?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by KairiSoraRikuLuv, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KairiSoraRikuLuv Moogle Assistant

I wonder if kh3 will be for ps2 again. or be for ps3. if its for ps3 then that suks!!!:mad:

2. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

didn't they say the next would be on ps3? that would suck cause i don't own one

it should stay on ps2

3. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

It would be wise, money-wise for Square, to release it on the PS2 because of the PS3's outrageous price. But most likely it would be on the PS3 because it's getting old.

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    I am waiting till X-mas to get my ps3 , but still , the game may be on the Ps3 and it sux, but the graphics are probley better then the regular game. It would be cool if they put it on the Wii.

5. XIIIHearts Destiny Islands Resident

Your right about that, they would make more money if it came out for PS2 than for PS3. If only they would release it for both PS2 and PS3.

6. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

can you play ps2 games on the ps3? my parents might get me a ps3, which means getting rid of the ps2... but i still want to play kh...

7. Cody Chaser

It'll be out in like, 3-4 years.....
    Ps2 will be dead.
    Ps3 will take it's place.

8. libregkd -

9. Gwen Farewell.

Negatory.

KH3 is already being made, and my guess is the project was started before the PS3.

I can almost gaurenteee it wont be for PS3

10. Rosey Chaser

Kingdom hearts for Wii...Intersting. You could swing the controler around...though that might have some casulities to it...

But if Square Enix has a deal with PS3 makers, If they released it for PS3 it would sell more PS3's....

11. libregkd -

12. Gwen Farewell.

13. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't coming out till 2012, and the next game comes out in 2009, don't you think that the PS3 will go down in price? I say give Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 to the Wii, let Xbox 360 and PS2 have Final Mix+ and give the next games to the PS3.

14. libregkd -

15. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

yes, it'd be DUMB to make an amazing game in like...2010 for a dead console. PS3. Deal with it.

16. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Ones KH3 outs PS3 will cost less...
    I dunno.... mabey I'll get it.... for only KH3 reasons...

17. Chaotyx Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm sure Sony will wise up and drop the price on the PS3 long before KH3 is even in it's beta stage. Sony knows the PS3 isn't doing very well so they will most likely drop the price. From a financial stand-point, it's the wisest thing to do.

Though I can't say that KH3 will be PS3 exclusive. It is possible (I'm only saying it's a possibility) that KH3 will be on other consoles. I am willing to bet (however) that KH3 will be PS3 exclusive.

18. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

that would so ruin my life it better be for ps2 or i'll kick their asses cause ps3 sucks its jus a better version of the ps2 what i mean is the layout i mean wth what a rip off or it rather b both for ps2 and ps3 at the same time that b nice so we wont b arguing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.