I seem to return quite often.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by General Grievous, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Grievous Gummi Ship Junkie

Hey everyone, I'm back once again. I'm going through KH 2.5 at the moment and I thought I'd check in here to see if we had any info about the Kingdom Heart Original Soundtrack Complete, and I noticed that Misty does podcasts now! Let's just say listening to her and Libregkd makes me feel old.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hey there! Don't think I know you (not that I remember, anyway; I'm gonna feel so bad if it turns out that you remember tale_wind ;__;), but welcome back! :D

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

I'd feel terrible if they remember you; I see you quite often and barely seem to remember you. Friendly jab, @Knight of Fafnir. Friendly jab.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch:

HOLY SMOKES! 2006. That's one of the oldest accounts I've seen in a while. Quite a bit has changed since the last time you likely dropped by, but I hope you adapt just as well. Welcome back.

4. Mish smiley day!

:E

Sup GG. Well done me for being the first person in the thread to remember you!

5. Misty gimme kiss

I feel old man! I can't imagine how all y'all feel when you knew me when I was like 11.

Welcome back, though! Always good to see you around, it's a nice throwback to our Clan Macleod days.

6. General Grievous Gummi Ship Junkie

Telling you dude, makes me feel ancient haha. And thanks to Mish, for being the first to remember me! I don't care what anyone says about you, you're awesome in my book!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.