I need some help again.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Mexony, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

I was switched to another classroom...I felt like I was losing my favourite teacher that i had always wanted but now...yeah. I'll only see him once. So...I have new faces in my class so that means making some friends to me...but it's easy to.

What's I'm trying to say is...my mom and family wants to stop chewing on my sweaters and collars and start talking to people. Usually I'm shy, I don't say a word to anyone..not that i don't like them but...I just have this shy thing coming up. I also want to improve on my communication with people...I don't talk at all to some. I'll only talk to close friends...like Muxene. So...can someone help me get rid of my shy thingy...it bugs me. This shy thing has been going since Kindergarten or garden..

2. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Being shy is quite common. The hardest part is coming out of your "shell". Think of things to talk about before hand. Once you figure out what to say, you will find the rest comes fairly easy.

3. P Banned

A hobby could help you. A common interest is always good.

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I'm shy too. But I think that it's alright to be shy. You should just be yourself. If you're shy and try to talk a lot more, you'll feel awkward. Trust me, I know. So it's not really something that you can change quickly. Try to find common interests that you'll feel comfortable talking about and that'll help open things up.

5. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    wow ur just like me ^_^ but yea being Shy is alright just be yourself and just find something common you can talk about like candy or pets or shows haha just some ideas wat to talk about and hope you make new friends ^_^

6. Juicy Chaser

Being shy is almost like a curse, I know. I used to be super-shy but every now and then I'd pluck up the courage to talk to people and it has built up so Im now quite confident. Look out for people like you in your class, maybe even somebody else who looks shy, then it'll be like your helping each other out too. Talk to people who seem nice, and try and avoid the "unfriendly" people of the class. You can usually tell who they are pretty quickly.

7. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Pika's right. Sharing common interests with someone is a good way to overcome shyness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.