I Need Help

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Fallen King, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    with my anger, i can't really control my outbursts, if anybody can help me with this, it would be gladly appreciated, i think it is all the stress i am put through, between, school, chores, and siblings, i really have no time to my self, i think this is what is causing it

2. KHfanatic4life Destiny Islands Resident

beat up a pillow ... it'll make you feel better

3. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    Make time for yourself, it's okay to say no to things.
    If that doesn't work, punch a wall or something.

4. Arc Kingdom Keeper

I would suggest first looking at your life, what is it that sets you off? Once you have that answer, you can help yourself.

5. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

^^Exactly.

And stress can cause anger outbursts like that. I know it did with me. And just try to make some time for yourself; to just relax.

And with your outbursts, you can punch a pillow. Or if you're getting ready to yell at someone, just try to keep rational thoughts. They can make things go smoother, although, rational thoughts are a bit difficult to have during an outburst. :/

I hope that helps.

6. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    good advice, but i really can't say no, well i can, but i will pay the consequenses if i do

i know what it is, but i can't handle it, i have 4 brothers and sisters, and i just never get time alone, it irritating

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Do something that really expends energy, that way you feel wiped out but endorphens are released so you feel great when you sit down.You take the anger with you during this and you pour your heart and soul into it.You won't feel angry when you come back.E.G, cycling in Gale force winds during hale stones.Thats what i do and it wipes me out big time.

8. Repliku Chaser

So you are prone to outbursts and such because you have siblings that just won't let you have some time alone? Siblings can be a pain in the butt at times, but perhaps some things you should try to do to relax more are to find some friends and go elsewhere away from the house.

Or just pick up some activities you can do alone like rollerblading or riding a bike or something you can go take off for a bit on. Try doing some alone time activities and even writing some of your thoughts down on paper and crinkling it up and tossing it so no one else gets hurt by it. If it really bugs you, maybe try talking to your parents and suggesting you go do some sport or some club of some sort that lets you get some more breathing space.

To vent though, try thinking of ways to deal with that anger and let it go quickly. If you let it build up, that will get you to having an explosive temper. Do you ever tell your siblings that you just want some time alone to read or do something else? Tell them you care a lot about them but need to focus on some other stuff for a while. Are your parents receptive if you wanted to talk to them or are both pretty busy? If nothing else, the getting out and doing some activity or hobby may get you a way to vent out some of that frustration, especially if it's some kind of sport or creative thing you can put your mind into.

Good luck and I hope things get easier for you. I'm not sure all that is happening so if you give us a bit more, perhaps we can help you better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.