Birth by Sleep I need help with Vanitas' Remnant!! (Terra)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by DarkRiku096, Aug 24, 2012.

1. DarkRiku096 Moogle Assistant

Hey, this bloody copy of Vanitas is really annoying!!
    I defeated him with Aqua and Ven using the Pixie Petal keyblade, Mines, Thunder Strike (Aqua), Triple Blizzara (Aqua), Thundaga and Blizzaga (Ven), but with Terra it doesn't work.
    It doesn't work mainly because Terra has Impulse, while Aqua has Cartwheel and Ven has Wheel, and Terra goes slower with Impulse. Somebody help me, please?? :eek: :eek:

2. Patman Bof

I only equipped potions or elixirs and chose the close combat approach.

As soon as the start fights run towards him and start a 3 hits combo, it usually connects.
    Most of the time when you manage to connect a combo VR teleports in your back mid-combo, but don' t stop hitting X : he' ll hit you (with second chance you should survive it), but if you strike him immediately after that it will often phase him, allowing you to strike him once more and to use a potion before he comes to his senses. Finally, the Heal Strike finish command did wonders for me, three well placed Heal Strike should be enough to dispose of VR.

Basically keep hitting and healing. It' s not exact science, you' ll probably need several tries to get the hang of it, but that' s how I beat him in less than an hour with all three characters.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

use the landmine abilities and lure him into them. since he heals whenever you use a Cure command, resort to Renewal Block (which you can get by melding Block and Curaga i believe) to heal instead or Item commands. Heal Strike is also a good way to do damage and recover but you could also use Demolition since it does a lot of damage to him.

4. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Keep in mind that Shootlocks protect you from damage for their duration, so if you can, use those. I think the easiest thing to do is to just run away in a large circle, and dodge roll every now and then, turn and hit him, or cast a spell, then keep running. It takes a while, but if you don't get him while running, you'll be fine. Also, items are your friends.

5. DarkRiku096 Moogle Assistant

Thanks, guys!
    I'll try again using all your advices. I hope it'll finally work!! :)