i just need someone to talk to..

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Juicy, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Juicy Chaser

Im crying my eyes out here, and Im so irritated, and Im trying to pretend everythings normal, but I really need someone to talk to.

My mum is absolutely off her head, she's drunk a terrible amount of alcohol, and me my dad and my mum were all sitting downstairs in the living room, then we started up some petty squabble, but it turned into a full blown fight, and my parents were screaming at each other, and I took my dad side, and I can't even remember what the fight was about it was so petty but it was blown up to who loved each other anymore etc.

My mum was being ridiculously childish, almost like a little kid losing an argument and that's one of the reasons I dislike my mother. She's narrow minded, racist, and extremely immature. I don't even know how my dad put up for her for so long.

But she left the room, slamming all the doors and told my dad she was leaving.

I crept upstairs, wearing my happy mask, like I always do, trying not to show my little sister how upset I am... But as soon as I got to my room I started crying. I hate her right now. I hate how she is when shes p*ssed off her mind. I know I shouldn't, I know she's my mum so I "have to" love her, but I really can't. I know you'll say oh, don't worry, by tomorrow you'll have calmed down, but it's driven me over the edge.

I can hear her downstairs, zipping something up and screaming on the phone. I think she's packing her bags. And Im not going to comfort her- though Im pretty sure Ill be forced into it tomorrow morning - but she doesn't deserve it, due to her ridiculous behaviour.

I came online because sometimes its my "free" place. To get away from it all. And my real life sucks at the moment.

Glad I got that off my chest.

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

*hugs.4.eva*

Oh hun :/ it sucks when families argue and it sucks even more when we as the children have to see our parents behave like that.

I know what it is like to be in a family like that, though never so bad.

Getting things off your chest does help a lot and I am glad you feel able to talk to people here.

If you ever do need to talk then PM me ok, I may be a bit of a dumbass, but I am a good listener <3

I hope things get better <3 just keep your chin up love, don't let yourself get dragged down.

3. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Lmao. ****, I know what ur talken bout with the happy mask thing. I do that practicly all the time....

Ur moms bein *****y. Let's face it, she is. Problem being though is that since you live under the same dam roof, you'll probably have to. Just try n avoid her when you think you have to comfort her. If she calls you over, then I guess that you have to if ur looken for the smartest way out I suppose.

I dunno if I should be sayen this either, cuz I dunno if someone in ur situation should copy this, but hell, I'm just sayen. If someone like that was my mom, n she acted like that, then she wouldn't get any support from me, and I'd probably say a lot of **** to her. I wouldn't even consider it worth doing what she tells me to do. but, that is simply what I would do. I would advise picken the top option....

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

*patpat* That stinks. I really don't have any advice to give because I've never been in a situation like that before. But we are good buddies here, so I want you to know that you can PM me whenever you feel the need to rant, k?

5. Juicy Chaser

I appreciate that you took the time to read that and say something guys <3

You all rock *huggles everyone*

Well, my mum DID pack her bags, but then she was so off her head with alcohol she passed out. What a way to go with style. Not.

She blanked me this morning, we didn't even talk. I had to get everything for myself. She skipped work too. And she's home now. Im too scared to go down and see her -_-

Kinda' weirded out right now. I ended up crying infront of three of my best friends this morning. Two of them were guys, and they weren't very good at handling emotional stuff. And it just made me more upset that people actually care about me.

But don't worry anymore, I think everything will sort itself out.

6. Styx That's me inside your head.

Play music when you're feeling down and upset and crank up the volume. That's the only advice I can give. I'm glad you could vent.
    Good luck and lots of strength to you!

7. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Ugh! Parents fighting is quite awful. I know it's hard to do, but the next time this happens you have got to let them know how it is affecting you. If that fails, just wait it out with music or TV. I can't stand to see parents fight. Sometimes it makes me greatful that I only lived with my mom.

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Lol. obsessed, I know we barely talk, but ****, we're all members of kh-vids, and in the end, we're all in the same boat at the moment, cuz, let's face it, every person on this thread has some sort of a problem, so no need to thank us.

After all, if someone just looked at this thread and left it, then that would make them a real jack ass, now wouldn't it ^_^

9. Juicy Chaser

...well, I'd love to stand on the side while my parents argue, but I nearly always get sucked in and I side with my dad, because he's usually in the right, really.

But everythings quiet at home now.. my parents are acting like nothing happened yesterday, my mum is being so sweet and sugar-coated its making me sick... and guess what, she's drinking again tonight. -_-

Im staying in my room, avoiding my family.

You guys are the best *hugs everyone*

10. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

If anything, you should try staying with your Dad more then ur mom then.

I hate to say it, but I barely know anything about this kind of stuff. Meh parents were always bf n gf, but never got married or lived together. Meh dad was an alchoholic, turned into an ass when he was, still does drink and is still an ass whether he be sober or not (hard to explain. he doesn't mean to be some times, but other times he does). Think of meh dad like ur mom in a sense, since from what u described at first, then sound similure.

Basicly though, when ever they got into a fight, I would usually stay out of it, and while my mom knew I was on her side, I would act like I was on my dad's side. I would barely say anything right then and there, but I would just agree, nod my head, go 'uh-huh', and then when they were gone I would just say **** to him to make him feel like he was victorious so he would just leave.

You should probably go the same. All ya godda do is agree with her, but make sure ur dad knows u on his side,but don't voice your oppinion, and everything should be fine with the *****. My parents split up, and things improved. Maybe urs should to.....

besides, it is wisest when u dont waste your time on a fight that has been started by a drunken imbucile

11. Juicy Chaser

Yeah, ill stay by my dad's side but try not to get involved in the future. He's such a good guy. He deserves better than my mum. I'm glad I seemed to have inherited all of his qualties, atleast.

For now everything is okay, my house is actually calm for once. Gawd, it's too quiet. But consider this problem solved.. for now.

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Meh prayers will be with ya ^_^ (not that I pray. I prefer to have 'conversations' with God that are 1 way instead of prayen, lmao)

13. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I really do hope things get better for you.

14. Fellangel Bichael May

You can talk to anyone who cares for you. Remember, alchohal (i spelled it wrong) can turn things into nasty actions.