I HATE HER SO MUCH(rant)

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by sora awsome11/10, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

OK so there this girl on another internet website who a is such a piz don't get mad me for calling her this
    a *****! she always get what she wants,And anything that not the way she wants she gets mad and make my sigg say oh she so sexy(i'm not goin to say her name)
    And she always got something to say and cuz of her she got abuch of ppl to HATE me i cry cuz of it
    and nobody got the guts to say anything to her! i'm the only one but evey time i do she wins the fight!And then i get hated even MORE! There where new ppl and they hate me!
    And i got banned cuz of her and her friend! there only 2 ppl who like her and who talk to me!
    sorry i just need to rant a lill sorry
    and sorry if this don't go here hehe sorry

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Learn to not be bothered by stuff on the internet so much. It helps.

3. program Twilight Town Denizen

Ignore everyone who hates you, your you, be happy....Now what is this Kh13 you speak of?

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Look, I know stuff like this gets you mad, but this is the internet, and if you really need to, you should get away from that.

So yeah.

5. Rhiscx Banned

That really sucks that happened to:( But I'm also going with Luxord on this one. You should find a way so that she doesn't get under your skin. As for your two friends, if you have their e-mails or other forms of communication, then you can bring them over here. We're always happy for new members. Also, it's really good to get this off your shoulders by talking to us. Fighting usually doesn't solve anything. Hope some of this helps, and I hope you've made good friends here too.

6. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

kh13 is a fan site where you can chat with ppl
    and i have more then 2 friends what i might was 2 of my friends are friends with her two sorry

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Start a new. Here. On this forum. We could use more new blood.

But seriously, don't take it to heart, these are just forums on the internet at the end of the day, where people usually have more opinions about others who they've never met before than rather get to know them. However, the best part about the internet is that you can cut off any ties with someone at any time you want, so if someone's bothering you, just leave. You don't have to do so permantely but just enough time so that the heat dies down, the other person leaves, gets bored or generally changes to be a better person and so on.

I myself took a year off a while back from this forum after I felt emotionally hurt, and had emotionally hurt others. None of which I desired to do, but in the end I feel that at least for me it worked out for the better than if I had stayed.

You could join other forums, or like I said stick with this one, we're a generally friendly community as long as you're considerate about other's. So just cut your ties from this person. At least for now.

8. program Twilight Town Denizen

You should 'Reply with Quote', its a handy button everyone loves.
    And I think I might join for the fun of it (WebsiteWhore)

9. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

Ok jusr make sure you have good spelling all the ppl on there just hate ppl with bad spelling that all they care about and watch out for this girl some thing she don't like she gets mad over

10. program Twilight Town Denizen

I'll be fine, and if I come across this girl it'll be okay, I don't say beware Trolls/Mary-Sues for no reason!
    Plus, perhaps its something you did by accident or your grammar, many like decent writing. But don't let her get under skin as the others say, she's just some other girl most likely across the Earth.

11. Kayate King's Apprentice

Some people are just horrible...And it's the interwebz, so, I agree with a few people here. You can just ignore them, it's your own choice to be effected/Go back to that site. You really should have left the first few times she gave you problems.

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Perhaps you could stand to improve on your spelling and grammar? I mean you are communicating in a text based format and all.

But in all seriousness, you're taking this rather seriously. When you turn the computer off, is this person still in your life? If she's only on this forum you speak of, then it shouldn't be a major concern. Block her if you feel so strongly. Most forums have such a feature for users to employ.

13. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

Fox is right, people like this will be in RL(In a diffrent way) and in the virtual world. At least in the virtual world there's a mute button.

14. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

not on her and i have to stay on the site i want to leave but my 2 of my friends made me stay and i'm hated cuz of that!

15. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, better friends would let you leave. I've gotten into situations like this before, sort of. I made an entire RP site, and the admin(It's a long story, but he made the site, and I made the RP, the site was centered around) was never there. He even yelled at me, and insulted me a couple times. Eventually he booted me from the site, and installed this girl I really hated as the new head mod, who said she didn't care about the RP. But, my friends stayed by me, risking getting banned to bring me back. In the end, I became the new admin, along with two others. Perhaps you should get better friends? Not an insult to you or them, however.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

leave the site and never go back again. If you ask me, your being banned was a good thing. It's better to either completely ignore people like that(which I do all the time), or just leave the site entirely(which I've done).

17. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

there not really good friends really one of them is never online and when he is he yells at me cuz of how i spell and then he calls me rude some times he just start yelling at me without saying hi or anything the only real friend i have one there is naroco and venice they rest are just never there for me :(

18. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, you could improve your spelling in short term by running literally everything you write through Microsoft word. It would slow you down, but help. But then, that's no supplement for learning how to spell correctly. If they're not good friends, leave. There's certainly an almost endless supply of nice people on here, it seems.

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

not really a friend if he yells at you just because of how you spell and calls you rude. Actually, just the yelling is enough reason to say he's not a friend. You most certainly don't yell at someone, and sure as heck don't yell because of some grammer issue. It might be annoying, but no reason to yell

20. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Also, some internet browsers like Firefox have spellcheck built right in. It's also a bit jarring to try to read posts with no hint of where a sentence ends or begins. That might prove to be a source of irritation even among friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.