I guess this is good-bye

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Dinny, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

So, school's back and it's Junior year. It's my first week in so far and gosh, it's just been so much. I guess it is also my fault since I put so much on my plate for this school year, but I just don't think I can take so much of it and it's just ughhh, I feel like I'm running out of time. I just don't think I can go on much longer... it's like, days turn into seconds and it's like bam! I just don't know how I'm going to handle it anymore. And I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm going to be leaving for quite some time. So, I guess this is good-bye, huh?

Good bye,

Philippines...

Hello again, New York City !!!
    whoooo~ c: Spoiler tags are my best friends <3
    lol okay, sorry for wasting your time I was just trying to be cool but I'm just failing completely abubububbu

Anyway, yes! I am returning to New York City in just a couple days (less than a week, wow!). I can't seem to handle how excited I am anymore. I'm really stoked just to get back to New York, one of my favourite places to visit and I am so incredibly happy that I will be in the States when KH3D comes out (definitely going to GameStop mwahah) ; u ; Hehehe <3

So some details:

I'll be leaving on the 28th and returning to my country on the 1st of August. I am going to New York because I got a scholarship to an Academic Program (Oxbridge) which will enlighten me on some courses (the ones I will be taking) and I'll also be visitting lots of different colleges there in New York! The program will run from July 1st to the 28th. I'll be arriving in New York earlier to try and get rid of jet lag and I guess chill out a bit? Haha, and spend time with family of course. I'll probably be studying mostly though lol, catching up with all the school work I will be missing.

In that case, I will probably be online here during the 28th to the 30th of June and then I will rarely and almost never be on after that until the 28th of July. For the RPs I am in, I'm sorry if I am not able to post within the span of those 3 weeks. I hope I don't cause anything to slow down or stop or something but I will definitely try to be online as much as I can (but really, during the duration of the program it is highly unlikely). I will also be away from skype during the duration of the program most definitely, unless I decide to call my parents he he. I guess you can catch me on there as well.

Then, after the 1st of August I will be returning to school and I expect to be swamped for a couple days - even weeks - with school work I have to catch up on and other things like my drama club and prom lol

So yeah, I'm going to take quite a long leave.
    Just thought I'd put it out there he he
    <3

2. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

I thought you were leaving forever (I was like all like i will not let this happen)

Wow so it looks like you'll be busy for quite a while. I hope everything runs smoothly and you have a good time. I'm not very good with good byes so i'll end it there.

See you in a month or two, we will miss you x :)

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

[Oh gosh. o: Well, I hope everything goes smoothly for you! You're so lucky! Good luck with School. I hope the jet lag doesn't last long, though. ;~;

Stay safe~ <3

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Ah nice NYC again! Twould be awesome to get the chance to chill with you, but I dunno if that'll happen ;;

Good luck with everything, stay safe, and have fun Dinny Din Dineroo~

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Don't forget to come back, alright?

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Good luck with the school year, and be sure to work extra hard if you want good grades.

I will miss you.

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Aw Dinny I have been missing seeing you on Skype anyways, but from here too? Dawwww...

Anyway, you keep yourself well and enjoy your many adventures around the world, you international traveller! : p
    Keep relaxed when you can and hope to see you soon.

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

You scared me there for a second that I was getting teary. ; n ;

But it's great that's you're putting school before anything else and I wish you the best of luck in all of you studies and classes! I know you'll just succeed and I believe in you, dear.
    ~You're the best around. Nothing's ever gonna bring you down~ (probably wrong lyrics there >w<)
    But yes, take care of yourself and be sure to do you very best. <3 You'll be sure to shine! And just be sure to return to us whenever you are finally free. Don't worry to much though for we'll always be here for you no matter what.
    *hugs* I will miss you so very much. ; u ; I loves you, Dinny. <3 Have a great time.

9. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Hope everything runs super smooth and we all hope to hear some good news when you get back. Don't forget to have some fun too :P

~J~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.