I finally made an account...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Pein, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pein Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello everyone. Ive been viewing this site since the kh-hacks days. I made an account back in 2006 but I forgot the password.... so I made a new one. Hopfully I stay active and have many postings

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Welcome sir, darn shame you forgot the password, but welcome again.

Just a heads up though, your sigs a bit big, feel free to take a look at the rules and FAQs if you have questions about anything.

See ye around

3. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome back!
    Always nice to see returning members.
    Have fun and make many friends!

See you around!

4. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello and welcome to kh-vids! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    Hope to see you around the forums!

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Nice to meet 'cha and welcome back to KH-Vids! Like what Atele and Llave said, Read the rules and FAQ if you have any questions, and don't forget to have fun! You can ask us for help if you need anything.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome (back) to the site, Pein. Make sure to check the rules, etc, again before posting.

Have fun with everyone. Enjoy your stay (as a member). Hope to see you around ^^

7. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

Hm yeah I know the feeling, I always used to just browse for news, but then I finally joined and learned there was so much more to this place XD
    So yeah welcome back to the all new KHV! Like everyone has already said, make sure you check the rules. Don't hesitate to explore and stuff, and just enjoy yourself! Hope to see you around!!

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Welcome to our site
    I promise, friend
    We don't bite!

There's a lot of fun stuff
    Doing it all makes you tough

If you have any questions at all,
    Ask the staff, who stand tall
    Or perhaps a normal member,
    Who are the smallest of all

Don't forget to read the rules,
    Because being a rule-breaker really drools :3

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hello! Welcome to the site. I should really be looking in this section more often cause I don't want to miss anyone and then go 'Who's that person?' and then someone else says 'Aren't you looking around on the forums they just got here' then I would be like 'Whoops.' So anyway this is the part where I normally tell said person about me so here we go. I'm Calxiyn and I'm THE (Not A, THE) KH trivia Nut and Disney trivia Nut XD Well at least I think I am. and I'm also an Actress/Singer/Youtuber/dancer (Kind of) I write stories, make characters for no reason, and am all around just about having fun and as you can see I talk a lot a lot, but thats why I'm in acting and commentary. I'm really into Anime, my favorites are 'Another' and 'Mirai Nikki'. Anyway enjoy your stay and have fun! I'll see you on the Forums, I'm mostly like... everywhere? :p

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Hello there, and welcome back to our lovely site. I am FloodofTwilight34. I often refer to myself as we (or at least we used to.) I am referred to as Flood or Luneth; If you hear anyone talk about how I am insane please pay attention because It took me lot's of post in threads like this to start that rumor. Please don't break any rules as they are NOT for breaking, unless of course the rule about breaking something is on what needs to be broke. I will not be held responsible for any werewolves you find in my area even if I created them. Have a nice day! :)

11. Pein Merlin's Housekeeper

a lot of people want me to read the rules... lol am I breaking anything? ill have a look over it. And nice to meet all of you.

12. Mysty Unknown

Nice to meet you spawn of the Rinnegan. I believe as you do. Only though pain can one another understand each other. That is the true way to peace. Pervy Sage has a very wise student Yahiko/ Nagato.

Name is Myst. Glad to have to on the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.