Hunter x Hunter : The Last Mission - Theories.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Jin, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

Okay if there are any other threads on the same topic please just feel free to combine the threads.

Now if you haven't heard about the Hunter x Hunter movie The Last mission here's a trailer on it

Personally I've been watching this trailer every now and again too often I honestly love the trailer and am looking forward to the movie. But it's been 2 months almost going onto 3 since it got released in japan now I know I should be impatient but Movie's should be subbed sooner I mean Evangelion 3.0 got subbed the day after release in cinema's which is amazing. Now I have to give credit to the fansubbers to say the least and be empathetic but 3 months should be more than enough but thats beside the point of this thread now.

What I wanna discuss is Theories on new characters in this movie from the trailers. Specifically Netero's old friend who flips the coin back to him and possibility of a connection between netero to this antagonistic looking guy

[​IMG]
    feel free to post theories and thoughts.

Now my own personal theory hasn't been shaped yet but I would love it if you guys helped shape a theory around the movie characters.