Television HTGAWM

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Sp3lling3rr0rs, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Sp3lling3rr0rs Merlin's Housekeeper

How to get away with murder, the TV show.

Calling all HTGAWM fans!

In this forum we shall follow forum rules and remember to use appropriate langauge because we do not want to take any innocence away.

NOTE: This program for this TV show is rated 14+ so if you are not of the age, please ignore this thread. There are plenty of threads for you to post on, this one unfortunately is for old people. Please click somewhere else.

WARNING
    There will be spoilers in this thread, if you do not like spoilers, please do not read this thread until you are caught up. When talking about the show, please try to use other words for the naughty stuff that happens on the show. (i.e. blood=red stuff, murder=whodunnit, etc) I think we would all like to discuss this show and not get in trouble.

I wanted to post a thread about this amazing show, so please fire away! What we can talk about is:
    -our theories
    -discuss what happened
    -what we think will happen next
    -fangirl over certain characters good looks (Wes is cute,no?)
    -fangirl over the fact that certain actors have come together to create this amazingness
    -discuss everything related to the show
    *PLEASE BE SURE IT'S MORE THAN 20 WORDS, THANK YOU*

You may discuss your favorite character but please NO CHARACTER BASHING. Why you ask? Because if you were acting as a character in a TV show/Movie doing your best, you would hope that your character is being protrayed correctly. (If you can't stand a character that much, tell us what you hope they will learn from their flaws. However, I will not tolerate people bashing a character or person. That character might be someone else's favorite character, so please do not make anything negative.)

ALSO, no discussing the birds and bees. We may talk about kissing, but I really don't think discussing the birds and the bees is appropriate. Plus little ears have big mouths, so please refrain from discussing the sexual relations between characters.

SO have fun and remember the spoiler tag is [ spoiler ]the secret spoiler[ / spoiler ] (no spaces)

How To Get Away With Murder is on 10/9c on ABC. Enjoy! (I will edit this and reserve the right to change the rules.)

Welcome to the discussion and please be sure to post that you actually read and agreed to the rules. To start off, you can put in your title what you want to talk about (i.e. Wes as a character, Episode 3, etc) as a summary.

THANK YOU!

2. Misty gimme kiss

I'm enjoying the heck out of this show! It's such a clever narrative structure, to continue flashing forward to the Big Bad Thing, revealing key details and progressing it along the way.

I was actually quite surprised to discover that (latest episode spoilers, I think) wasn't the one to . I don't think it was , they just seem too obvious, but I also can't imagine which of the group it was if not them.

I'm also loving Liza Weil in it (Bonnie). She played Paris in Gilmore Girls and is just as, if not more, fantastic in HTGAWM.

3. Sp3lling3rr0rs Merlin's Housekeeper

I've been meaning to post, but just got down with mid-terms! Thankfully everything is settling down, for now. Yes, I really enjoy how the show is in chronological order, yet the flashbacks make it so more interesting! (I have to watch the winter finale! I'm dying to know whodunnit!)

I honestly have no idea who
    the killer is but I place my money on Rebecca because of the whole 'Mr.Darcy' thing and with Lila.
    However, it could be anyone at this point. (I still need to watch the latest episode.)

I love Wes--the actor who plays him was Dean Thomas in Harry Potter. I knew Bonnie looked familiar! Rhetorical question, have you seen Viola Davis in Doubt and the Help? She is fantastic! (Doubt is rated R, I think. No Doubt for these kiddies.) ^.^

Anyone is welcomed to jump in and join the convo!

4. Misty gimme kiss

Ooh I won't spoil anything but it was a great episode!!
    I haven't, but frankly she's been so amazing in HTGAWM that I'd love to check out other things she's been in. And yeah, I'm a big HP fan so I recognized him immediately, and still call him Dean Thomas when my sister and I discuss the show, heh.

5. Sp3lling3rr0rs Merlin's Housekeeper

I wanted to post when I saw the episode but I didn't want this to get burried and I can't wait!!!

I have this theory
    that Dean Thomas's memory was altered by Seamus so his best friend could have a 'normal' life and not worry about getting killed. So a wizard is at Howard's University and not even he himself doesn't realize it. And then Sam somehow knows everything about Dean Thomas/Wes because Hermoine is related to Sam and she told him everything because he's a psychology professor
    and that's all I'll say about that :) and I was watching it with my friend and she was like 'Why does the underdog look familiar?' So we looked it up and I was like 'DEAN! DEAN'S ALIVE!' Hahaha! I wish I had a sis :/

To the people reading this--reply! You're welcomed to join us! :)

6. SmokeBomb Moogle Assistant

After the 2/13 episode....I can probably say that it was Annalise that killed Sam after Sam killed Lila Stangard.

7. Misty gimme kiss

Just saw the finale!

Not surprised about the Frank reveal, to be honest. I've spent the entire time watching the show talking about how shady Frank is and how much I dislike him -- it was an interesting play to have Sam, like, stroking Lila's neck and then show Frank strangling her, but still no big shock.

Frank killing Rebecca, however... holy ****. And that Annalise seemingly sanctioned it! I have no idea where that'll go. Wes absolutely won't be cool with it when he inevitably finds out. I can't say I'm terribly upset because Rebecca was, frankly, always ****ing things up but jesus. Also excited to see how they get Nate off.