Chain of Memories how to beat zexion DX

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by ^_^zexion's real wife^_^, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

im playing riku's story and i beat lexaeues but theirs one prolbem I CAN"T BEAT ZEXION TRIED LIKE 20 TIMES!!! DX EVEN WHEN I LEVEL UP!!! so is there anyway to beat zexion? i can't beat him im his fav i don't want him killed by repilku still how you beat him?

2. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

I beat Zexion completely by shere luck, but there is one sure fire way to kill the *******.

Level your strength up to pack enough punch with just one card. Now even in Riku's weak level state, once you are in Dark Riku mode, you should be able to activate Dark Aura (three level 9 cards in a sleight), which is a very powerful way to stop his clones and himself.

But if you are bad at battling, no offence if you are, sleight minimally in this battle and use attack cards as they are while trying to get near him.

Make sure you have a zero card ready to stop his sleights, as it is IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HIM IF YOU DON'T!

If you still need help send me a pm.

3. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

DX< DON"T BE MEAN TO ZEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still thanks for the tip now zexion my love now i'll level up then i'll kill you T_T

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

hmm try this strategy

and well tbh i beated him on my first try ^^"

5. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

okay...(im still on that level lol* tell you the truth only matt my cousin can beart zexion.. he said try it by yourself and **** it hard lol XD

6. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

lol well i would suggest tht break his cards most of the time and if u get a chance then "Duel" him thats how i beat him ^^

7. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

okay ^^ i'll try again if i lose im soo going back to alatintica..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.