How many times do you plan on...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Zeroxys, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

How many times do you plan on beating both games on 1.5 Remix HD?
    Personally i plan on beating KH1 4 times,
    Once on Normal to playthrough the game (lvl 99 beat all bosses ultima weap ect)
    Once on proud to get all the proud trophies and for a nice challenge.
    Once on casual with only regular kingdom key and starter accessories for those trophies.
    And finally a speed run to beat the game in under 15 hours for that trophy:)

KH CoM I will only beat once and only once. it was difficult for me to beat it on the GBA and it was an okay game, but not to my KH standards I guess.

How about you?? :)

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Probably just enough times till I get tired of it. I doubt I'll play it for the trophies, since it gets kinda annoying when you do something and completely miss it at the end of the game.

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

At least 3 times each probably to get all of the trophies but probably not all three times back to back.

4. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Until 2.5 comes out. Then I'll stop, at least for a little while.

5. 61 No. B

However many times it takes to get all of the trophies, plus one time to have a save file on the highest difficulty with max level and a completed journal and everything else. I don't know many times it will take, but since I just finished playing KH again last month I imagine it will be a pretty painful experience.

6. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Its only painful if u dont enjoy it :)

7. 61 No. B

I enjoy it but having to do it over and over again takes some of the fun away.

8. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

ohh i see what your saying. idk Ive beatin KH and KH2 a combined 16 times, i never get bored of them. except for the first hour of KH2, that was kinda boring to me

9. 61 No. B

I've played them many many times as well, but having to do it over and over again so close together gets old pretty fast.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I personally plan on finishing each game once but then if I really enjoyed them then I'll play them more so I can complete everything. I have yet to complete a KH game 100% (I'm close in KH2, just the Hades cup really) so I may try my best with this one.

11. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

At least once for sure. I do like collecting all of the trophies, though, so I'd probably go for all that too.

...But first I've got to get a PS3 O.o

As soon as they announce Kingdom Hearts 3, I plan on playing through the entire series leading up to its release (either chronologically or based on release-date).

12. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Me too. I still need to save money for a PS3, I'm halfway there! :)

13. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

First I would need to get a PS3, then I would play through the first game as many times as necessary to beat Sephiroth in both easy and proud mode, once in COM (cause I hated the gameplay in COM), and then finally, once through 358/2 days, since I have a DS and have played it several times already.

14. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

I love how when the PS3 came around, we were all going to get one just for KH3, now we're getting one to replay all the older games. I need to get one too, and I'm just now seeing the irony.

15. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

we will also have to buy a ps4 in order to play kh3 now :/. cuz im sure SE isnt gonna release kh3 on the ps3 with the ps4 looming :/.

16. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

At the rate so far, we might be getting it around the PS7.

17. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

i d play as much depending on the amount of spare time i have but id would say at least over 10 times (if i bad all the spare i needed)mean i lost o. the amount of times i played kh 2 i never got to finish kb 1 more that 3 times because i lost the disk but i would definitely played it more. i am not that much of a trophy hunter but when it comes to kh i mightjust aswell do it you know :)

18. libregkd -

19. A Zebra Chaser

20. libregkd -