How Do You Feel When Someone Insults Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rose.Keyblade., Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose.Keyblade. Moogle Assistant

Hi, there! I'm new, by the way.

Okay, so I was on this website the other day, and there was a thread titled "KINGDOM HEARTS SUCKS". Out of curiosity, I entered, and it was full of users saying all sorts of negative things about the series. This would include saying "it is so stupid", "its the worst game ever made", and other things like, "the fandom is a bunch of losers".

That was about two days ago, but it is still really bugging me. I mean, sure these people can have opinions, but seriously, making a thread with that kind of title and those comments are insulting to the fans, and there were also some other comments that were just uncalled for.

Have you ever seen these kinds of things(about KH) before? How do you feel about it? :(

2. Sora-The keyblade wielder Destiny Islands Resident

They just don't appreciate how great kh is. It's their loss

3. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Meh, who really gives? I don't know how you're letting that bug you.

Kay, so you have plenty of people who hate KH...but there's ten times more who love it! :D

*I should be shot for stealing that quote*

EDIT: DIE SMILIES DIE.

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

I'm taken aback by it. I'm freaking out in my mind, but I calmly ask them why, and they usually say it's for little kids....they haven't played it, have they? *Laughs*

5. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

It kind of gets on my nerves because most of their insults are "It's with Disney, it MUST suck!" and "Dude, it's probably just another turn-based RPG".

I have to convince my friends that it's not that by letting them play.

6. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

their opinon their loos i guess heh lucky for them im not as touchy as before or...spam them all heh

7. Antidote Façade

I don't agree with the 'fans are losers' or stuff like that. Yes, they are entitled to an opinion, but if anything, you should never draw the fans into your hatred for the game. That's just low. If someone likes KH, they shouldn't be seen as a 'loser' to anyone who dislikes it. They just have different tastes than said people.

I don't mind people bashing it. Infact, I couldn't give a crap what they think. I don't even waste my time retaliating when they insult the fans, or myself. I do the grown up thing and ignore them ^_^

8. Gravity Chaser

I always feel kinda insulted...like they just burst my happy little bubble.

And then I always flip out at them for being inconsiderate. If they think those things, they ought to keep them to themselves.

After all, they always say: If you don't have anything nice to say...*is killed*

9. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

The only thing that annoys me about KH-haters is when they say it's for little kids or when they say that Disney is stupid. >_>

Most of the time I just ignore it.

10. Gravity Chaser

Really, that whole 'it's for younger kids' is just so cliche.

If they actually played the game they'd realize that there are some things that are aimed towards an older audience. Organization XIII, for example.

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I insult it with them...

12. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

It doesn't bug me too much, but 80% of the people who say they hate it haven't played the game, so I just say very maturely, "You're missing out." Then I stick out my tongue and run away.

You have to admit, with all the Disney stuff in the commercials and the rating on the game its easy to think that its just for little kids.

13. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

People don't in my school. NO ONE EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT! But some people say I like it too much

14. \Angel_Feathers/ Merlin's Housekeeper

who can hate Disney and final fantasy put together? it's their loss....

15. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

It makes me angry, but that's because they cant appriciate the finer things in life.

16. Misty gimme kiss

I don't really care. Sure, I love KH, but I don't really care if someone insults it. I'll just follow up their insult with a witty statement. 8D

17. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I think you're a complete idiot if you feel insulted that someone hates/dislikes KH.
    It's they're own opinion on the game, maybe they just don't like it or it's not they're type of gaming genre.

and besides, KH isn't the greatest game ever >_>

That's what I'm talking about >=D
    Me and my friends do that all the time.....well no not really, just when we're bored xD

18. Shuhbooty moon child

It dosen't really bug me.
    I don't really care.
    If they don't like it then that there problem.

19. Zaria Destiny Islands Resident

I laugh at their stupidity >:3 Than make fun of something they love, like The OC

...*shivers* god I hate shows like that....

...or, I just walk away; half the time I'm too lazy to say anything =P

20. Roxas OG

Um... no? Why would I care, and people never insult KH anyway, at least not here, because I don't make it obvious that I like it. I mean if you're running around saying "KINgDOM hEaRtS LULZ" because you like it and think it makes you a fan, you're an idiot. No wonder people hate it.

And I don't know why you would care anyway, I'm sure you dislike bits that other people like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.