358/2 Days How do you defeat the heartless truck?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Jul 24, 2010.

1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

On day 171 how do you draft the truck at the beast castle?

I'm on level 21

And the keyblade I have is the fearless keyblade or something (I forget what level of strength ,Hp and magic I have...)

How do you defeat it??

2. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

3. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Your best bet is one of the keyblades that allows a longer combo in midair...and from there every time he spits out barrels use glide or arial dash (or whatever its called) to dodge them the hammer cant hurt you whilst your in midair so this is why you use a midair keyblade...his weakspot is where he spits his tongue out and charges thats his weakpoint attack that whenever possible...hope this helped

4. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

They don't have glide in days...they may have aerial dash, i don't know though

5. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

You do get glide...I thought youd've got it by then...I guess you get it later -_-" you get it after visiting never land

6. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

But I don't have glide....and I always run out of potion and stuff too....

Wait which keyblade you use again?? A midair one?
    I'm lost....

7. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

8. mchammer Destiny Islands Resident

you should hit him when he starts abosorbing the darkness he is alot waker then and takes more damage.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Infernal Engine leaves himself full of openings. That being said when he attacks you need to be dodging. His lock point is a bit off the ground so most of your combos will be in the air so look for keyblades that have long air combos (just read through desriptions, you should have a couple by now).

Two slightly obscure tricks. When he starts rolling barrels. don't dodge, block. You'll take out the archers on his head that way. And the second has been listed here already. his battering ram takes a while to charge and it his his weakest point. However it is also his strongest attack so make sure you get back before he charges.

10. Phil Moogle Assistant

run up and just start attacking him. when he takes out his hammer, dodge roll away from him until the hammer is gone. when the battering ram is revealed, run up and attack it. this is a very weak point. and as for the heartless on top shooting arrows? i just ignored them. but if u want to take them out, just block their arrows to send them back at them. i think that's how it works. hope this helps!

11. Loriah Banned

The best way to beat the truck is to keep on attacking the middle section of its mouth where the target is. To avoid getting hit by the archers, you can block their arrows and have their own weapons kill them instead. When the truck opens its mouth, attacking the long hammer-looking thing which is its weakness. You should also have Hi-Potions and magic with you so it'll be a lot easier.