Coded How do I get the last three inklet in Kingdom Hearts Re: coded

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Blayz Mods, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Hey guy's I need help trying to find the last three inklets in my kh re: coded game I have every inklet except the inklet for the white rabbets memory, the ace of spades memory and alices memory on the keyhole, can anybody tell me where to find the following inklets I discribed?

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

I would refer you to gamefaqs but that'll be boring and waiting for another page

White Rabbit - Hedge Maze, Top left
    Ace of Spades/Card Soliders - Aimless Path, Top left
    Alice's Memory Main Part - Use White Rabbit, Peculiar Hole, Cheshire Cat, and Queen of Hearts and optional for a Cure+1 use Card Soldier, Trial, Mad Hatter, Unbirthday, and Doorknob

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

thank you for telling me how to get the white rabbit inklet and ace of spades/card solider inklit but I dont think I have the peculiar hole inklet or queen of hearts inklet but I have the others so how do I get the other two?

edit: Okay so I've allready found the inklet it the Aimless path apparently and in the hedge maze so I just need to find the peculiar hole and queen of hearts inklets.

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

Let's see...

Peculiar Hole - Lotus Forest, Southern End
    Queen of Hearts - Approach Spade Card and use White Roses inkling to obtain it, Spade is in Hedge Maze.

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

kk thank you!^ ^