How did you find this site?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by EvilMan_89, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

just curious to know. i found it cuz i saw Deathspank's video about Mickey vs. Sephiroth and i decided to check this place out. and then i became very interested in making codes becuz of the stuff i saw in Deathspank's videos.

2. Cody Chaser

I came here for the cheats because of a guy named ironcowjoey....
    saw his cheat videos at youtube and came for that....

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I found this site a loooooooooooooooooong time ago, I was just too lazy to join.

4. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

I was on youtube watching KH AMVs and was too scared to join.

5. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

About a year ago, I was surfing KHI, looking around for Xaldin so I could stalk his greatness more, when I saw Myinnerfred, the creator of dramatic hearts. I thought that it might be interesting, his little series, so I clicked a link on his sig, and here I was. I joined because either Boris or Mike said that leeching off the site was a big problem, and I wanted to be part of the solution rather then the problem.

I was originally only going to post once then never come back, but I met Roxas and fell in love...uh...with the site I mean...:D

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well...it was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breathes*ooooooooooong time ago...

I was a wee lad...'bout 4 feet high...with pink pants...

*is called...being told not to tell that story*...oh right...

Well...as it turns out...my first forum EVER was KHI. Then one day, my account went 'byebye' and I couldn't log on. So...I looked at KHI's affiliates, saw KHV, and since I was so bored in study hall that day, I figured: "Hey...free videos!" and well...I joined the forum too. I signed up as...

wait for it...

BASS GS!

Yeah..that guy was me. <_<

7. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Back in August,
    I decided to spoil Kingdom Hearts and KH2 for me and started a frantic search for
    a good web site that showed the cutscenes and there it was.
    I joined after the last site update.

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Weird, same here...

I found this site shortly after it started, though I didn't know it just recently started, otherwise I may have signed up in an instant... I was trying to find KH scenes for an AMV, and this site was the first to come up on google. It was during that Summer that I finally decided to join...

You were that guy?!?! I remember him. I kept wondering to myself if that was the same guy I knew on IGN by the same name... But wait, I thought you were Darkwatch on the old forum?? Anyway that's cool, I always wondered what happened to that guy...

9. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Hm, it was little than a year ago...*strokes invisible beard* actually, I can't even remember but I know it was early in 2006.

I was just surfing the forums of KHU when a board member went to say something about KH-Vids being the best site for KH videos (and damn straight, it is!).

So, I looked up the site, got a few videos and then decided to join the forums in attempt to...I don't know...talk to other people than myself?

10. Darkandroid Gets it Together

About a year ago, I was looking for video to do with KH2 and i came across it and have used it ever since.

11. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Kingdom heart vids on youtube where the people who made the vids got the clips from here so I came to have a look so i joined

12. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

Same here.

13. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

god i hated that guy, what a loser!!!!!!
    jk xDDD

it was a rainy febuary day and i was on the ALMIGHTY wikipedia looking at the kh2 wiki when i went allll the way down to see the links and found this site, i was like' sweet free vids so i can ruin the game to me!!' then i was like ' damn they're in japanese >.<'
    it wasn't until may that i figured out there was a forum -_-

14. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Yeah well I found this site soooo long ago like back at the old site and I downloaded some of the videos here for AMV's and I didnt relize there was a forum until December of last year.

15. Antidote Façade

I was a member at KH2.co.uk and kh-2.net back in 05, and I clicked a link to here one day. I thought, "peh..what use is a site about KH videos, when I don't give a crap about videos?". Then I forgot about it, then I clicked a link from youtube to here one day (early this year) and I was thinking about joining, but got called for dinner, shut down pc and forgot [again!] Until one day (november) I FINALLY remembered.. I didn't realise this place had a forum with decent people on it (unlike SOME KH sites I know, which shall not be named!) So I thought I'd join. Ironic, isn't it.. I join a site all about Video's for people to use, and I don't even steal the stuff or have any interest in making a KH video, or any video at all for that matter!

Worthless spiel over.
    Fin.
    ;)

16. Cherry Berry Chaser

I did some random searching a long time ago... And I found this site, but I forgot (too lazy to do anything at summer) until somebody put the link on youtube, then i joined XD

17. Mish smiley day!

I have a really crappy memory. ^_^; I can barely remember in which month I joined. Anyway, I was watching a ton of AMVs on youtube in summer last year and everyone of them had 'videos courtesy of kh-vids' in the credits so I thought I'd check the videos out. ^_^

About 2 months later I realised there was also a forum so I joined pretty much then and there. =)

I hardly ever posted until Roxas put me in khvr since that's when people started noticing me. ^_^;

18. Da Freak Twilight Town Denizen

Well I was searching on the web for random KH2 info when I saw the link to this site.I was just spoiling myself watching every Disney Worlds videos in KH2.I saw that they had a forum so I decided to check it out,I was stalking the forum one night and decided to join.First user I met Sara.Okay that's it.

19. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

i wuz on youtube watching kh vids & the credits pretty much all said "kh-vids.net" for the vids, so i decided 2 download some clips so i could make my own vids, then after a while i got bored & decided 2 join :D :D :D :D

20. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

After watching loads of AMV's on YouTube, I googled KH-Vids to see if I could download clips and have a go at making an AMV. I read some of the threads, lurked as a guest for a while, and then joined!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.