How did you find out about Kingdom hearts?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ienzo, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Basically how did you find out about it?

Me?
    I was watching TV when the advert for KH2 came on and I loved the song in the background and was amazed to see a boy on pegasus XD. But waht made me desperate for it was the small scene with Scar and Simba with Simba hanging off teh end of Pride rock. Luckily it was my birthday a few weeks later and got it ^^ then for christmas I got KH1 and loved it but not as much as the second. I first didn't think much of Sora or Roxas or the organisation- I didn't even know what was going on XD- with the keybalde and all. I obly liked the disney characters until I began to get obsessed.

(My apologies if I'm misplaced this or if someones already done this)

2. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Me, I saw a commercial promoting the game and then I read an article in Playstation Magazine.

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I saw it in Game & thought "hmmm, that looks unusual", so i bought it.

4. Rosey Chaser

My mom got it for my sister for her birthday.

Now its mine >:3

5. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I kinda had a three part start up:

My sister was in love with FF when FFVIII came out, so I was kinda already leaning toward Square at the age of 8.

I had gotten some vague info on KH1 and it sounded pretty tight

I saw a commercial for CoM, and realized that it was coming out for GameBoy (which I had. Didn't have a PS2 at the time of KH1).

Then, I got into KH1 and KHII from CoM.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Well, a few years ago, I was at my old house, and my uncle's son brought it with him. My brother and I liked it, and I played it when I was at my uncle's house.

7. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I was about to kick my little brother off the computer when I saw him looking at a trailer for this disney looking games and I was like "what the hell" then I saw Cloud and I was like "WHAT THE ****!" so I did some research on the game and I thought it was rather interesting.

8. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Youtube, and it looked so interesting and then I looked up KH-V.
    And *booom* addict ~~

9. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Originally I read about it in a mag with my sister, like three years before it came out. I later forgot about it, until I saw it in the stores when strolling around doing Christmas shopping.

10. Larxene25 Destiny Islands Resident

Okay...so I remember that when I was little i saw an advert for CoM on disney, I was amazed when I saw Simba. (I was crazy about cats and felines) Then a week or so later I saw an advert for CoM. Then I think I remember seeing Mickey wearing an Org. coat and I thought what the heck is Mickey Mouse wearing. and I also think I remember hearing the song; Simple and Clean, I thought the song was beautiful. I didn't know what any of of the stuff on the adverts meant I didn't even get the game. Then in Forth Grade my life changed...it was April, and for spring break I went to South Carolina to visit some family. My mom hung out with her best friend, and her best friend had to kids, one in eighth grade, one my age. I asked the one my age if she liked Neopets, she said yes. She had Darkest Faerie which I own, and had beat, so I helped her with her game then her older brother and his friend came into the room. "Get off I wanna play Kingdom Hearts" He said, when we got off we watched him play. "What's this game called again?" I asked. "Kingdom Hearts 2" He said I watched him play from Space Paranoids all the way to the Demyx fight. By then it was 3:00 am. So I went in to Megan's room and fell asleep. (Megan is the girl my age, I slept over at their house.) By the time I fell asleep I knew what Nobodys were, that their many types of Heartless, and about Ansem the Wise. When I came back to Washington it was the day before Easter, I beged my mom for Kingdom Hearts 2, she didn't know what it was but she took me to the store and payed 50 bucks for it. Then after I beat it I got Kh1, at school I heard about CoM so I got that after I beat Kh1.(Oh yeah and just to say I'm in 6th Grde now and I still love the game) Yep that's my life changing story. Sorry if there are grammatical errors of misspellings.

11. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

well,when I was about 7 I saw my step-dad playing KH1.

and I kinda started playing it.unfortunately when my parents divorced and we moved my step-dad kept the video game.

Of course,then I got Chain of Memories.and couldn't stop playing it.but then I misplaced t.

Then in the beginning of this January I got KH2.but I just HAD to let my little bro have it.Now Its alittle scratched up near the center and the game's messed up.T_T

Of course,thats why I can't wait for when kH3 comes ut in America.
    and probably IF it comes.>.<

12. Tootsie coquí

The first time I played KH was in waltm-mart becasue they had it on display and I got mad because I lost in the race with Riku.

Then my best friend got me into it.
    :3

13. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I found out after I saw there was a Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories on tv ( lol I played that before kingdom hearts) then my sister told me there was a first and second game for the playstation 2.

14. Gwen Farewell.

This thread is just asking for it.

Once apon a time, there was a girl named Madison. Now, Madison was a lonely little girl who spent most of her time on the internet. One day, while she was on a site called Neopets, she met a girl. This girl was a bit older than her, and named sarah. Sarah talked to Madison for a very long time, and eventually they became close friends. Sarah told Madison about a game called 'Kingdom hearts', and Madison wanted to play it very badly. But she didnt have the right system for it. But then a new hop arose. It was called Chain of memories. Madi didn't lack the system needed for this game in the series, and she quickly bought it for herself.

Madi loved this game very much, but, being a young girl, her attention span wasnt very good. She didnt really get the game, and thought that maybe if she played the first one, she'd understand.

One day, Madison's mom asked her what she wanted for her birthday. Madi said she wanted a PS2 and a fresh copy of the game called Kingdom hearts.

her mom drove right to the store.

Madi played the game endlessly until she beat it. She had fallen in love with the game... oh, yeah, and she also was a Xehanort fangirl.

Madi and sarah reminessed about the game for many moons, But then, something Happened.

There was word of something new.

Both madi and Sarah were very excited when they heard of a new hope called "Kingdom Hearts...

...Two."

They waited for a very long time. But when March 28th came, they both went out and bought it.

They both beat it while talking to eachother on the phone, and the story ended there.

or did it?

Madi gradually started to surpass Sarah in Kingdom Hearts knowledge. What used to be her sensei in the world of what they called "KH" was now at the same level, if not under her.

To this day, They are both still friends, and they both, still, play Kingdom Hearts.

-----------------------------------------
    And that is the story of how I found out KH.

Sarah roxas my soxas.

15. Xepher Banned

Well i was in Family Video it was like 3 years after it came out and COM on GB was out but KH2 was not out yet but it was coming out in like 2 months so i rented it and im like this is awesoem!!!! so i kept renting it and renting it and renting it then i finished it on the day Kingdom Hearts 2 came out and i remember the time it was 1:00 AM :3 and then i got KH on the same day as KH2

16. Spike H E R O

Well,I already knew about Kingdom Hearts,but when I saw the commercial and saw that one scene when Cloud and Sephiroth clashed swords I knew I had to get it.Not too mention I saw good old Capn' Jack in that commercial.

17. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I played CoM first.It was a birthday present because my parents knew I loved Disney so they bought it for me.

18. Setti Destiny Islands Resident

When i first got my PS2, K-mart was on some special, if you buy a PS2 you get a free game. They didnt have much choice at the time, it was either KH or random car racing games. At the time I'd never hear of Kingdom Hearts, but i find most racing games tedious and dull. SO i got it.
    THE END (Pretty good story, huh? LOL)

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

the kingdom hearts I comercial on tv.

20. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

i found out about it over the internet, and saw the advert on TV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.