How did you find out about KH-Vids?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pezz, May 19, 2009.

1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Me? I was googling up forum sites to see if any of them had some good theories on the unbirths. I found this one. and came to like it.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

A friend of mine (who was at the time coincidentally a very big fan of movie-making) had recently heard of this site, and after borrowing a few clips from here and such, he noticed a forum. Being good friends with myself, he also asked me to join. We joined on the same day, and here I am.

You may know my friend as Trixter on this site. He rarely logs in anymore, though.

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Ex-amv maker here. Used the clips. Decided to join forum. Made account. Lost password. Made new account. Found password, merged both accounts and now I'm here. In eight fragmented sentences.

4. childofturin Why?

Everyone kept citing them as the source for their KH clips, and I came for them at first. Then I had a question, and thought, "hey, doesn't KH-Vids have a forum? They'll probably know a lot about (I forget the question now)." After a few months absence, I've been here ever since.

5. Farore Destiny Islands Resident

Run a forum search on "inhiding" and I guarantee you'll shit yourself.

I don't even know who the hell Boris is. Sara is an idiot and doesn't know a thing about me.

6. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

what are you talking about?

7. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I was on another KH site. The first one I went to actually for updates on KH was called kh2.co.uk
    I saw many links for kh sites below and this site was the 4th site I came to and decided to become a member.

8. Farore Destiny Islands Resident

My motivation to explain went away when I read

9. childofturin Why?

He's a troll. He doesn't need to have a point. All he needs is the cheap giggles he gets from you. It's sad, really.

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Lolz, Oh I see.

11. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

The coding vids on youtube that come from here.

12. Farore Destiny Islands Resident

What part of my initial post looked troll-like to you? Just because I troll often doesn't mean you need to point out to members that I am nearly every single time I post in Discussion. Even if I was trolling, you'd still be doing exactly what I wanted you to.

13. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I don't really care whether he trolls or not. I try not to pick arguments with those guys. If you have a problem with him, then feel free to report it. Now let's get back on subject. If he feels like contributing, then that's great! If not, then whatever. :)

14. Johnny Bravo Chaser

mostly by the cheats, I would look up cheat code vids and what not then decided to join and here I am

15. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

I wanted to find some KH clips for amvs, and I noticed that most people who made KH amv gave credit to this site, sooo I came here and got clips, and eventually (for some unknown reason) decided to make an account... I vaguely remember reading the news every now and then, but usually I went straight to the cutscene archive. Then about a year and a half later I started reading the news more and more, and one day I finally posted something.

And the rest is history.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I have a feeling that this thread is going to get really redundant.....

17. Aura Goddess

The credits in a YouTube video said KH-Vids.Net. That was back in 2007, I believe. I simply searched the site but didn't bother joining. Then last year, I was on YouTube, again, and the description in a video said KH-Vids.Net. I remembered the site and decided to search for it.

I remembered the last time I saw it was completely black but then last year it was different and figured they changed it. XDD

Then, since I loved Kingdom Hearts, I joined and just became an active member. Although, I don't really post that much like when I first joined.

18. Jayn

I used to only come here and download clips and stuffs. Then..I found the forum. ​

19. Cody Chaser

inhiding
    Inhiding was a moderator for a very short time. He was made mod when Boris configured his own team of moderators. Clearly useless, he was only a mod for about a month.
    :D

20. Ultimecia sorceress

This.

I joined, eventually posted and now this site has consumed most of my life D: