House of Mouse

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by venster, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Who liked this show?

I loved this cartoon cause it brang back the old style of Disney Cartoons with more modernized art. Too bad they're not making anymore episodes. Or did they take the show off the air. >_> *doesn't have cable anymore, so does not know*

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I've seen it a few times, but it's still nothin' compared to the older cartoons. I miss those.

3. Invader Jack Twilight Town Denizen

I liked the movie where they were snowed in Mickey's house when it first came out, but when they made a TV series out of it, I just stopped liking it. I just have a huge thing against these Disney TV series slaughtering the original movies... By the way, eastercat, I LOVE your sig!!! 0_0

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i neva got that show???

5. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

I really liked this show,it used to be one of my favorites.But I haven't watched it in a long time...

6. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

It was a great show. I've seen all the episodes and the movie.

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

There was a House of Mouse movie? o.O

8. Katsquatch Klone #5 Twilight Town Denizen

The only thing I really liked about the House of Mouse show was how they would ocassionally play the older Disney shorts. Aside from that I really don't care for it.

9. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Its not bad, but not good either. I don't care much for Donald's new voice. Sure, it sounds somewhat like his orignal voice, played by Clarence Nash, but the new voice just sounds like "I'm the guy who can do a Donald impression at parties". The new shorts they are making actually make Mickey an intresting character, which is a rarity.
    Overall, its just okay. :/

10. Spike H E R O

I loved house of mouse as a kid! It made saturday mornings meaningful.

11. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Three to be exact. The one though was just the "House of villains" episode in a movie way. The other is a Christmas one and they're after a treasure or something. I haven't seen this.

12. the muffin man Banned

Yeah,it was a great cartoon.I think i like old cartoons better than new ones.But there are some anime i love too,like bleach.BLEACH ROCKS!!!

13. koolashley King's Apprentice

For me, it makes weekday mornings at 6:30am meaningful :)
    (Again *sigh*,) Toon Disney shows at at the time written above, sometimes during the day on occasion.

14. Tootsie coquí

Aw I was so obsessed with it.

It was like,I wanted school to end because I wanted to go to my room and watch it.

Good ol' memories..

15. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I watched it back when it was new......it wasn't bad, but now watching it bores me......except when pete tries dancing. XD

16. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    Very fun cartoon to watch. It's a good attempt to reminice old Disney shorts and some of the old Disney films, including not-so popular ones such as The Black Cauldron. Am quite sad it's not on DisneyCinemagic at the moment. :(

17. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

I like that show more now than I did when I was little. (They show reruns on Toon Disney, that's how I still see it) I liked some of the character combinations, and every once in a while there'd be something really off the wall that got me to laugh

For example:

[Donald crashes a riding mower into a women's clothing display. He is wearing a green women's hat, a blonde wig, a purple blouse and a purple bra. He is seated on the lower half of a dummy in such a way that it seems he has women's legs and is wearing a blue skirt and high heels. Daisy sees him]
    Daisy: It's true!
    [Donald realizes what it looks like and tries to explain, but Daisy runs off sobbing]

AND...Professor Ludvig Von Drake. I love him and I want him to be in the next Kingdom Hearts, giving Sora malfunctioning weapons. It'd rock.

Plus, on Mickey's House of Villains video (I repeat VIDEO...it's old...), they have a trailer for Kingdom Hearts. I seriously watched it about ten times in a row.

18. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

I used to love to watch that show, and I occasionally watch the reruns.

19. Daenerys Targaryen ok

i love house of mouse =]!! it was the best im sad its gone..i would still watch even if im older!=] Haha,I'm such A Loser

20. Scott Pilgrim Banned

It was a nice show to watch when I was little. I liked the penguin waiters. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.