Dream Drop Distance Hooray for Axel!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Blader, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Yay! Axel's going to be Axel in the upcoming games and 3-D! I knew they couldn't get rid of Flamesilocks that easy! Anybody else excited?

2. Krown King's Apprentice

Yah I'm excited to.
    I love Axel. No homo.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hee, "Flamesilocks"~ *snrk*

Of course Nomura won't get rid of him! He's the fan favorite! There would be riots all over the interwebs if he went away. :P

I am glad he's back, though--he's a fun character, and it'll be interesting to see what he has to offer to the plot...

4. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

oh, i can't wait to see him in 3D
    and play in a game

5. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Yes, yes, and triple yes. Which makes wonder...does anybody Saix will show up to be a sort of counter to Axel? And what about Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord, and Demyx?

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yea, the interesting is that Axel is going to be Lea. I'm really looking forward to see him again, one of the best Organization's members! =]

7. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Just got finished watching the new trailer at Jump Festa and Oh my......
    Pre-rendered? and Axel, Xion and Roxas in that form? Axel,(no homo on this) looked hot, Roxas, for some reason, looks like a doll, and Xion? Oh Xion, Xion, Xion Xion. Looks like Lightning from FF XIII, and sooooo cute at the same time. I'm gonna go squee my head off at that now.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just watched the trailer and seeing Lea was awesome. he looks just like when he was Axel, but he can use his weapons now. And he even keeps the cloak. This is just awesome, I can wait to see what part he has in this game.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

He calls himself Lea, but he looks like Axel and wears his cloak. He also has his chakrams.

I wonder what plot-twists will come from him. Maybe he really is Lea but he aged and looks exactly like Axel?

10. Krowley Moderator

Since he and Saix were good friends, I wonder if it will show how they started drifting apart.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, this game doesn't seem to be dwelling on the past that much (minus appearances of characters that haven't been around for ten years) so I doubt we'd see any of that yet.

12. Krowley Moderator

Doesn't hurt to hope :P
    In the recently released KH3D Trailer Ansem's apprentices is seen close to the age they are seen in KH:Com and KH2.
    Though only Ienzo and Aeleus were shown, I think it will show numbers I-VIII in this installment.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The way I see it, Axel is Lea. The same person. Only with the personality changes due to not having a heart. The name change came from Xemnas when he joined Organization XIII. I'm pretty sure that I actually read that when Isa and Lea first became Nobodies, they kept their names. It wasn't until Xemnas recruited them into the Org. So it would make sense that if he came back, he would go by Lea if he wasn't part of the Organization (and still a Nobody). But I'm simply assuming that it's because he came back as a full person and is Lea again, heart and all. But maybe he kept some Nobody powers? I mean, Sora got some of Roxas' abilities after all when he became a full person again.

14. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Both White (Christmas) Knight and Krowley are right, Lea does look like Axel. And, in the TGS trailer we did see Even, Ienzo, and Braig. They actually did the same thing with Ienzo as well, it seems. But then again, he was a mute kid. Can't blame them there. Isa? Who knows. That's like saying in this game we'll finally know Marluxia's, Larxene's, Luxord's, and Demyx's real names. As if. Nomura said that's better left...un-said. So, it's up to the cards....

15. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I love how Lea doesn't have the face tatoos yet. He looks identical to his nobody self apart from that one detail. I do wonder why he's wearing the organisation cloak already though. So many questions!

16. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

By the look of the trailer, this Lea is pretty much the one that came after the events of KH2, not the one from before. It looks like he cameback from the darkness and was looking for his friends, or looking for answers, dunno. He was wearing the organization cloack because... Dunno, ask batman =D

17. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

YES!!! I am verrrrryyyyyy excited for Lea appearing in the game! :D he's such an awesome character and I wonder what he'll be up to this time.

18. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

If you recall, the coat helps them go through the corridors of darkness safely so that's probably why he's still using it. I'm betting on my theory of them gaining both the powers of their nobody and heartless so we'll likely see more spiky wheels and powers from a heartless that we took down at some point. My evidence of this is Sora's own dual-wielding and anti-form.
    Read above.

I don't think they will all return. I expect those we've already seen, as well as Isa and Braig to show up. Don't be surprised if that is all, I mean, can we really handle dealing with Dilan again, he was a jerk.

19. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, I kinda forgot the cloat ability. But I really think that Lea won't gain his heartless powers. Why? Easy. Anti form was some kind of "error" that happen when Sora abuses the Drive system, and not some kind of ability which he could use at will. I mean, the "heartless power" is some kind of darkness power, and, if you cannot use darkness, you can't use those powers. My evidence is Riku's inability of opening Dark Corridors at the end of KH2
    -----------
    Riku can use some dark powers, but I think they had gotten weak. Axel doesn't seen the dark type, so I really think he cannot use any dark powers;

20. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Hmm...you've got a point there, but then why keep the coat? I also don't understand why Riku couldn't do that but he could still use his dark Firaga and other attacks.