Digital Art Hooded Organization XIII

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Destiny's Force, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

You're probably going like "Uh, what's the point in this? Why would I want to see the Organization with their hoods up? You can't see their faces!"

Good point. So, I was wondering how the Org would actually look under the hood. Hence, why I made the following pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once I can get a good face shot of the others (They never have a good close up of Demyx's frontal face shot), I'll post them up too. ;)

2. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I think they all look gd for starters. The only problem I have is with Xaldin. He looks TOO pale. I think you should try for a better screenshot. Other than that, it looks fine.

3. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Yeah, that's what I thought too. That's why I changed the original background for all of them. I figured Xaldin would look more natural if I used the Beast's Castle BG than the Twilight Town BG that I took the hood from. But you're right. I'll try to get a better shot. But I wish I knew how to get a good quality shot of Demyx's face. I don't want to shrink the hood if possible, but if I have no choice...:huh:

4. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

It looks creepy... they are all smiling...

Good job, I never actually though about how they would look if we could see thier faces under thier hoods.

5. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

O_o omg.. they looook scary... but good job tho... i wondered abt that sometimes too... lol i always imagined that they were making faces at everyone under their hoods... XD

but yes.. xaldin's face looks pale.. but once again... good job!!

6. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

With Saix it'd odd that his face has such warm colours when it's supposed to be hidden under a hood. Needs more shadow effect, a cold tone perhaps. Maybe a little more on Axel too, but Saix needs it the most.

7. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

The other members...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And a Riku one for good measure:
    [​IMG]
    Before anyone starts complaining about the quality of Demyx, keep in mind that there weren't any zoomed in face shots of him. In short, I had to try to resize the screenshot to fit.
    As for Riku, there weren't any frontal face shots of his blindfolded self. And it'd be pretty obvious if I tried to add it in.
    And as for Xemnas, he already has an official screenshot of him. That's where I got the hood from.
    I'll probably make a banner with all 13 of them later. Enjoy!:D

8. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Good stuff... Larxene looks funny... she's got man shoulders. They look like football pats on her.

Its way better work than I could have done... I mean look at my sig and avi...

Your pretty good.

9. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

wow.. yet again.. GOOD JOB!! im not complaining... but Larxene looks FAT... X3

and i agree w/ ICSP... its hella of a lot better than what i wud have done... >_>

10. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I didn't take into consideration that female shoulders are less broad than males. I was wondering what was bothering me about hers. It's supposed to be her neck, not a double chin...:p

11. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

ROTFLOL!! It does look like a double chin!!!

I think we discovered what Larxene would look like fat... double chin, and broad shoulders.

12. Misty gimme kiss

okay, Vexen officially scares the crap out of me.

But they're pretty good. The shadows don't look too great, though.

13. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    This one is really creepy i mean he s smilying realy crepy/background looks flat and all and it is too cherry for this guy

14. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Yeah, the shadows were kinda hard to do freehand. I didn't want to end up burning their faces to an indistinguishable crisp. :sweatdrop:

And I agree. Vexen's a perverted pedophile.

The background and the hood are all from an official screenshot. I didn't modify that at all. The only thing I changed was Vexen's face. And I figured since that's where you fought Vexen anyway...

15. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Nice job. Some of them look a bit awkward but yeah, w/e.

...I seriously don't know how they manage to fit all their hair in that hood sometimes.

16. sweet_and_silent Merlin's Housekeeper

I love the marluxia one he looks awesom with his hood up can you give me the link so i can use it in my siggy please?

17. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/MaskedMegaMan/Hooded%20Organization%20XIII/MarluxiaHoodFinal.jpg"

It's best you save it to your hard drive and upload it to your own photo hosting account. I just request two things.

• Make sure you give me credit. (A little note or whatever in your sig)
    • And be mindful that there's a 500x500 TOTAL pixel limit for any pictures in your signature. (It's in the forum rules.)

18. Way2Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

The only ones that look wierd are Larxene and Vexen, but other than that they are really good. Heck! I don't even know how to do that kind of stuff.
    I also think you did a really good job fixing Xaldin.:)

19. Sora/Roxas Light/Dark Merlin's Housekeeper

wow they are really cool i like marluxia and zexion yeah larxene does look like she has a double chin lol :) doesnt matter tho its fat larxene. how does axel manage to fit all his hair in.

rikus one is really cool, as is roxas

20. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Hooded Organization Signature

I was waiting until I got into the corresponding chapter to post this. So, now would be a good as time as any:

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :D