Site News History of KH-Vids

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Sara, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Tea Drinker

Submitted by Roxas as his last post. Posted in news with agreement by the staff and DS.

This doesn't really have an ending. This isn't the end of me. Just read it, put on some Angels & Airwaves, Valkyrie Missile or Star of Bethlehem from YouTube, turn down the lights, and read:

Kingdom Hearts 2 came out on December 28th, 2005. Coincidentally, this was the first time I ever visited kh-vids.net. It was the date that KH-Vids was opened to the public. I was on KHInsider, and in one of Deathspank's posts I read "KH-Vids.net: KH2 Videos for Download" or something along those lines, so I clicked it.
    The forum was a dark blue-ish black, and at the top was a silhouette of Sora from the Limited Edition Strategy Guide. Apart from Deathspank, there was one other member; Riku (this member is not at all active anymore). Seeing this as an opportunity to become a top poster of a forum that would one day be big, I joined. At the time this was all that mattered to me; top poster. But there was something else on my mind that would come back to haunt me in later days.
    About 11-12 members later, *Sora* joined. He was my first ever acquaintance on an on-line forum. This was in the beginning of January, and I was just a lowly 13 year old looking for some respect. Stupidly, I started nagging Deathspank for modship. That never worked out, so I got disappointed. *Sora* was made mod, though, and despite my anger and jealousy he deserved it. A boy named Milkman joined, and was also made mod. Sephiroth, who later changed his name to LeGiOn, helped out around the forum and was also made mod. I was starting to get mad, but I was still top poster by A LOT. Not getting modship after a kid named Luxord did got me pissed. I decided that the forum sucked (actually, it did, there were lots of improvements that have been made). I was, at the time, the most well-known and popular member, so I made a thread entitled "A Goodbye on the Horizon" and said I was leaving, but there were things that needed to be done to make the forum a better place. These things were done, and helped improve KH-Vids. I was happy about that. This forum is my home. Anything I can do to help it is worth it.
    If my memory recalls right, Xehsin was then the next mod. He was the first piece to a large puzzle that when put together led to the collapse and rebirth of the forum. The second piece of the puzzle was Cin. Cin and I literally ruled KH-Vids in terms of charisma, popularity, posts, and friends. We got to know each other so well at that point, that we made the greatest mistake possible. Cin gave me his password. That was the third piece of the puzzle.
    But enough about silly puzzles. The forum itself was doing great. I had made a lot of friends and had a great time posting. Having the biggest post count was a huge thing for me, and it still is now (never mind my post count now). Cin threatened this a few times, but I never really cared. In terms of sociality on the forums, he and I were the first "friends." Once Cin and myself really started to get along, the forum turned from more discussion of the game to the social part of it that it is today. You may have noticed that no one here really even talks about Kingdom Hearts. The whole forum is practically a chat-up in the Spam Zone. I'm glad to say that this began with the building of a few friendships earlier on.
    The pieces of the "puzzle" I mentioned earlier were beginning to line up, but what KH-Vids really needed to put them together was a catalyst. This catalyst was a 17 year old guy named Boris the Blade. He made mod. He then went on to make admin (I heard he did all this by begging Deathspank). He was a fine, admin, too, and he got **** done when it was needed. In my opinion, these were the golden days of kh-vids. What the forum has turned into now is nothing compared to what it was. Some people here may remember the old days, Cin for sure, and *Sora* definitely.
    When Boris was made admin, I got to know him well. We talked on AIM frequently, and I did lots of things for Boris to help him out on other forums. I was being used, completely and utterly, but I thought that he'd make me mod if I continued to work for him.
    Eventually, he made the "mod" team. This was comprised of (correct me if I'm wrong) Sara, Misty, Darkwatch (now Darky) and someone else who never comes here named inhiding (probably one of Boris's lackeys). LeGiOn at this point was also admin, and *Sora* was well on his way. Roxas-chan at this point was also a moderator.
    I was shocked. I had done so many things for him, and he hadn't given me what he knew I wanted; modship. At this point in the story of kh-vids, that's all I wanted. I'd do anything to get it. The final piece of the puzzle was my lust for modship, and I betrayed one of my best friends to get me there.
    I knew Cin's password. I stated earlier that he had told it to me when we became good friends. I knew he was also good friends with Xehsin. Boris said that Xehsin was planning on hacking the forum, and that he wanted me to investigate.
    So I used the password that Cin had given me to enter his account, and what I found in his personal messages were plans from Xehsin to hack the forum. Now, whether this was true or not is still not in my consciousness and I don't care if it is or not, because Cin and I have put this behind us, but Boris used this as proof against Xehsin and banned him. Cin was furious at me. In fact, he hated me. So much that he wouldn't even talk to me. When I tried, he'd just shout at me and tell me to **** off. I was still a ****ing little n00b who just wanted friends, and I realized that the only "friend" I had was Boris, who was just using me. I was alone on the forum and with nothing better to do than cause trouble I got Cin banned.
    That was it. The forum had lost a great mod and one of its best members. With nothing else to do but ally with Boris, I lost respect from everyone. When Boris quit, I had no one on my side.
    And it wasn't long after that that I was banned.
    I don't know what happened in this time period, but fast forward about 4 months later. I've pretty much outlined the major events of the old KH-V as best as my memory can serve me. There was more. Lots more drama, too. Even Deathspank got involved. I took a 3-4 month break after I was banned and my computer received a horrible virus. Eventually, I knew I'd have to come back. In this time period Boris had left and Sara had become admin.
    Whatever had happened with Boris was still leaving shockwaves. As I came back to the forum, I realized that it was in the biggest low I had ever seen. It was, though, about to make a switch to "vBulletin", an upgraded type of forum. Sara, who was now admin, also decided that she would create a new group called "Forum Helpers" when she was there. I knew that this was my chance to become a mod.
    First, I needed something to pick this forum up. Ideas spun around in my head; I had helped the forum so many times before, and I could do it now. What spawned from that internal struggle was a name that is familiar to almost every seasoned kh-vids member; KH-Vids Royale. The story got almost 800 replies in 2 days. I'm not kidding. People have no lives, I guess. Sorry everyone.
    Before moving on to modship (yes, I still only cared about modship), I realized that I'd have to first move back and sort things out with Cin. With Sara's help, who I barely knew at the time, I finally convinced him to let me off, but there was still a brick wall between us. Even to this day, I doubt he trusts me but I deserve it after what I did to him and Xehsin.
    Sara and Cin decided to interview me for Forum Helper. I thought that it was about time. I'd done so much for the forum that it felt almost unfair to not be staff. After a grueling interview that I know was unlike anyone else's (it covered Boris, Cin's password, and lots of horrible things that I had left in the past) I was made Forum Helper.
    I can't exactly remember who else was made Forum Helper with me, but Cin was made mod. This was the beginning of the kh-vids you see in front of you today. To be honest, I don't know what else I could talk about that will bore you. Most of the drama that has happened recently is known by everyone. Plus nothing is really exciting. No one really knows what happened with Boris but simply knows that he was bad, and that I was involved. Hopefully this clears things up for people. Despite him being the planner, I did all the actions. I was Boris's puppet, and everything people blame on him was actually done by me. Everything he did, I did; he just coaxed me on to do it.

When I originally wrote this, I was well on my way to becoming an admin. Does that scare you? Me, now banned, admin? As you know I am now not an admin, but there's a bit more of history that needs to be covered before I disappear from this site.
    Sara was having an operation. Darkandroid and I were chosen by her to be temporary administrators. On the last day of school, June 14th, my friends and I filmed a video of me running around almost completely naked; my only clothing a sock on my ***** and a sash. For some stupid reason, we uploaded it onto YouTube, and, in the moment, posted it on KH-Vids.
    It's kinda funny, really. If I had never posted that video, you would never be reading this portion of the history, nor would you be looking at a dark red username for me, but instead a bright blue one. Pretty much 10 minutes after posting it I was banned, despite 25% of the staff posting "that was hilarious" in the thread (did you notice that? Every time I make a thread that I get in trouble for, half the staff is posting in it laughing along and agreeing with me, yet they get no stick for it at all). As you may have realized, it's pretty hard for me to stay banned. Sara un-banned me shortly after, telling me that my chances of being admin were over: for now.
    So, being the good friend I am, I immediately recommended Cin for admin, who she admitted she had not even thought about. And look! There he is! In my opinion Misty would have been better but Cin is still my friend. Sorry Misty.
    Anyway, the forum moved on as usual, but now I had no chance of being admin. I really didn't care to be admin anymore. Plus, two websites had offered me an administration job. One of them, which I won't post for advertising reasons, is doing really well and is getting a good stream of members. The other site, which shall remain nameless, got 1,000 members in about one day. So I'm really happy about that, it's a huge total, especially compared to KH-Vids' weak 4 members on its first day ever. I remember that. It was funny. But look at it now, you would never even know.
    Lately, people have been getting banned left and right. Someone has been sending trolls to drive sticks up the forum's *** for a while now. Most people, who know nothing about Boris but think they do (like 80% of the staff), think it was him. But it isn't. He cares less about this website now. Maybe, one day, he will come back like I always do (yeah, he came back as GainAX but I made that account for him). He has also threatened the forum with his ability to hack. I'm going to put that to rest.
    He can not hack. He never hacked Cin's account; that was me with Cin's password. Rakushiinu, or "Larxene" in Katakana, was indeed hacked by Boris. But you see, this is simply because they live in the same city, and were at the same public library when Boris came across her account. He never hacked anything. Boris is just a loser who thinks it's fun to mess people up "on-line," as if anyone with a life gives a **** about on-line anyway. So for all of you, the many of you, actually, who have always wondered about Boris, he's just an ugly fat ******* who takes delight in messing with a few websites that are going to die in a few years anyway. Way to go, Boris!
    And now I'm done. Forever.
    Well, apart from the fact that Sara said I could come back one day. I told you all! You can never get rid of me forever!
    Ha! *pulls on cape and jumps from nearest window, killing himself instantly*
    Did you really think I could do this final, serious, momentum-filled post without saying one god damn ******ed thing?
    That's right. I couldn't.

KH-Vids History: a memoir by Roxas.

The History is done, but it's pretty quick, right? I'm sure it flew by for some people. There's not much history in its first few months. To be honest; this site has had loads of drama, especially with Boris, but being there was a lot better (or worse?). Now I'm going to tell you a bit about all the staff that have been on this website, whether they're ex-staff or simply staff now.

The Ex-Staff

Boris the Blade
    Boris the Blade was one of KH-Vids' most excellent admins. He always knew where to go to lock the latest topics and edit the worst posts of the worst. Unfortunately, his power-hungry mind knocked him off his spot after using Roxas and Cin to turn the forum inside out.

Cheal
    Cheal was a fine moderator who could be found all over the forum. After a while, school got to him and he was unable to concentrate on the forum. He went on an indefinite hiatus. Whether he will return as moderator one day is unknown.

Darkwatch/Atari
    Darkwatch was a moderator and administrator for a very long time before he quit his job to go on vacation. Whether he will receive an administrative position again is up to him.

GainAX
    GainAX was an account made by Roxas and used by Boris to give him access to the Admins & Moderators section. This was part of a plan by the staff to find out how Boris was sending all the trolls to the forum. Turns out, it wasn't even Boris! Oh, and Boris showed how corrupt the staff is by quoting some of their posts. I thought that was quite funny.

IceKitty
    IceKitty was made moderator by Sara when Roxas was knocked off the staff. Several staff members retaliated against this and major staff changes were made. IceKitty was temporarily made moderator to pick up the pieces.

inhiding
    Inhiding was a moderator for a very short time. He was made mod when Boris configured his own team of moderators. Clearly useless, he was only a mod for about a month.

John S.
    John S. was one of KH-Vids' first ever members. He later returned as a forum helper and then a moderator before being banned for his temper. Currently, he is serving in the army.

LeGiOn/Sephiroth
    Thanks to his intuitive posting on the forum, Sephiroth was made mod quickly after the forum started. Not long after, he achieved the rank of administrator, and changed his name to LeGiOn. He rejoined the new KH-Vids as Mr. Bubbles but made a few posts before leaving due to personal reasons.

MaliciousRelik
    Malice was brought on by Sara to help defend against a hacking threat from Boris long ago. This was wrapped up by the staff, as if it was meant to cause unrest in the public. His partner was Van the Deathseeker, who is still a mod today.

Milkman
    Milkman was one of KH-Vids' first mods. He fought occasionally with the staff, but got his stuff together for a while. Eventually, he was knocked off the staff when he continued to fight.

Roxas-chan
    Roxas-chan was an amazing mod that was loved by almost everyone. All were sad to see her go, but she was very sick and couldn't focus on the forum enough. She was also revered for her role with Cin and Roxas in KH-Vids Royale. She was the only KH-Vids Royale participant who probably gained further popularity from their role. If you knew her, you would wish for her to come back to the forum now.

Roxas
    Roxas was made a moderator after trying for a year, and he could be seen locking topics every day in odd places of the forum; whether it was Disney Galaxy or Art Requests. He was knocked off moderator at the beginning of this summer when he posted a video of himself chasing a barely clothed boy with a pink hammer. His greatest accomplishment was writing the extremely popular KH-Vids Royale, and he will never finish the less popular KH-Vids Royale II. Maybe someone will.

Xehsin
    Xehsin was a moderator for a long time before getting banned by a joint effort between Boris and Roxas. He later returned to the forum as a moderator and was welcomed with open arms. When Roxas was made mod, Xehsin had had enough of his opinions not being counted and, feeling ignored completely by the staff, left.

The Staff

*Sora*
    *Sora* was the fourteenth member of KH-Vids, and the first moderator. He is currently serving as a very inactive administrator he will be soon asked to step down by Sara. NOTE: Get back on here you dumbass, you can't get knocked off admin!

1winged_angel
    Despite being fairly inactive, 1winged_angel is easily one of the most ancient moderators on the website. And no; I don't mean his age. He had been around on the website for ages, modding here and there. It seems as if time has caught up with this excellent moderator, though. Whilst I was mod, the opinions he stated were practically ignored, unfortunately. If he was more active, he'd be the best if not one of the best moderators at KH-Vids.

Anniexo_lexa
    Anniexo was a premium member for a long time before becoming a forum helper and changing her name to Anniexo_lexa. She is currently serving as a super moderator.

Arc
    Arc is Sara's boyfriend, and an administrator. Whether being Sara's boyfriend enabled him to receive this high rank is unknown, but he does a great job and deserves it. Arc is also very laid back, something the rest of the staff needs to practice.

Cin
    Cin was made administrator this summer to fill in for Sara whilst she had an operation. Before he had been made a moderator when we switched to vBulletin. Apart from getting banned from Boris, the only other time he left was when Xehsin quit. For a short while, Cin was absent from the forum but quite obviously returned and is now an administrator. His favorite quidditch team is the Chudley Cannons.

Darkandroid
    Like Cin before him, Darkandroid was made an administrator this summer to fill in for Sara during an operation. He has been revered for his kindness and mature decisions. His only fault is that he likes the steaming pile of **** that is Sum 41's "Chuck."

Deathspank
    Deathspank is the creator of KH-Vids.net. Evidently, the website was a smash hit, as there's a Kingdom Hearts AMV for almost every song ever made. As annoying as this may be for some, he has done a great job from the start. Despite being very inactive, he does come on more than you think. Of course, to know this you would have to be a staff member. Should I be saying this? Giving away the staff's secrets? Anyway, Deathspank is currently residing in California. No other plans for KH-Vids have been announced.

Fayth
    Fayth, like 1winged_angel, has been one of the longer lasting moderators on KH-Vids. It seems as if he has been a moderator for as long as I can remember. Sorry Fayth, there's not much to say about you. I don't want to fill this up with filler like the crap I'm typing now, but I can't think of much to say! He is a great mod; he just needs to be more active.

Hissora
    Hissora was, when she joined, a complete and utter n00b. Most of her time was spent in the RPG Lounge or the Spam Zone, and half of her posts quoted lame Kingdom Hearts quotes. As you may have noticed, she has completely changed. Since then, she has evolved through forum helper and into modship.

Kuroudo
    Kuroudo joined KH-Vids before the vBulletin move. Just a normal poster at first, he began to help out around the site. Sending PMs to mods and admins, he got his name noticed by the staff. Eventually, he was interviewed for Forum Helper and moved on to become a moderator.

Mari
    Mari joined the original KH-Vids as Kairi'. She is currently an inactive Forum Helper. The coolest thing she has ever done is the KH-Vids Royale Manga. Unfortunately, this has been stopped, her only reason being "I've run out of paper."

Mish
    Mish is considered the forum's resident hottie. When a picture of her first appeared on KH-Vids, the nerds were stunned. Now she is a moderator and has lost some of her flair with the recent joining of narcissist Alice. Don't worry, Mish. You're still the hottest. You still want to be banged the most. By the way, March of the Dogs, many months ago, pointed out that you can see Mish's panties and bras hanging in the background of the original picture. Unfortunately, when he directly told her this she edited the picture. As far as I know, no available copies of it have the panties in them.

Mustang/DarknessKingdom
    When DarknessKingdom first joined, he wasn't revered as anything special. Like all other members, he started at and grew and grew. Being one of the top Premiums, though, it was inevitable that he would one day end up as Forum Helper. He eventually became a moderator and changed his name to Mustang.

RoxasvsRiku
    RoxasvsRiku had always been aiming for staff, and recently was made a Forum Helper. Almost instantaneously, he was made a moderator. Unfortunately, I never got to know him well. He always interested me. I'm guessing he has no interest in speaking to me but I would have liked to talk to him more. Probably about music. Like Libertad. I'm rambling in this official document.

Sara
    Sara is probably the biggest ***** ever. She shouts out me, lectures me every day even if I don't do a single thing wrong, and, worst of all (anyone who has gotten a lecture from her knows this), talks about me to about god damn anyone who gets in trouble. But I love her. She is one of the wisest people I know. Even if her GPA was a damn 1.3, I'd still listen to everything she has to say. I'm sad to say that many people flame her and think she's awful, but you're all so wrong and can go suck mine. She is the greatest administrator I have ever met. At the new sites I am adminning now, I want to be known by the members there as I know her now. God dammit, Sara. Just please don't lecture me next time. Honestly, I don't need to know the difference between "˜tomato and basil' and "˜tomato and margarita' soup, even if it will branch off into an incredible discussion about life and death. *ruffles*

Shikamaru's Shadow/vivi's dark side
    It took Vivi too long to make mod, but he's finally done it! When he first joined, his rather: well, dumb, but occasionally witty comments were loved by all. I got to know him well, and he got to know all the other staff well too. These mad hook-ups allowed him to get in on the staff. Not just that, but his skill despite being an absolute loon was quite remarkable. Just remember to call him Vivi, not Shikamaru or whatever. It's much better.

Soushirei
    Soushirei joined long ago with the username "Soushirei.". He posted many of his short stories and some longer ones, all of which was amazing. In terms of maturity and the ability to show his point of view in a calm and collected manner, he excelled over all others. When he joined the new KH-Vids, it was only a matter of time before he was made a moderator.

Van the Deathseeker
    Van was brought on board by Sara when Roxas received a message from Boris stating "[At KH-Vids] a festival will begin." Van's hacking skills should be feared by anyone. Using his 9 steps of death, doom, and destruction, he can slowly grind your computer to a halt until it's rendered completely useless. Don't mess with him. Despite being inactive, he is still on board in case KH-Vids ever needs him.

Xaldin
    Xaldin is the biggest bringer of news and updates in all of the KH community. For a while he worked for KHI, but after getting into an argument with them now works for KH-Vids. In terms of administrative skills, he is awful; he had to ask a normal member how to lock a topic. He is still an asset to the site with his ability to bring news to KH fans all over the world.

Who's Next?

This section will explore the members of KH-Vids that could, or should be staff next, or should simply be upgraded to the next level. I felt this section would be needed; maybe to get some people noticed, or maybe to get some mods into the staff that actually do stuff, maybe even administrators who will take the time out of their lives to add some new plug-ins to the forum, or fix the arcade (Why this hasn't been fixed yet is beyond me; IT'S A FRIGGEN SIMPLE TEMPLATE EDIT). These are completely my opinions. Some of them may seem biased, even odd, but, well, it's what I believe.

Misty
    Of all the moderators on KH-Vids, this fine girl deserved administrative powers this summer! She's been around for so long. She is incredible smart and completely deserves this opportunity.

HigherBeing
    HigherBeing is most likely going to be the next Forum Helper. The staff is quite interested in her. I personally think she'd do a great job as mod, but not as Forum Helper. Why not as Forum Helper? Because it's completely useless. They could at least give you one section to mod to see if you actually have any skills! Anyway, good luck HigherBeing, I hope you get the spot.

kitty_mckechnie
    If she doesn't get mod within a year, I will hang myself live on webcam in front of all of KH-Vids. (I was talking Cin just now, actually I've finished the history but I'm just adding this in; he said "she's probably going to get it.")

shadowjak
    The staff doesn't like him. At all. His rants pretty much **** all over the forum, but maybe if the staff listened to those rants the forum would start to get a little better. This guy is incredibly smart and is extremely mature. I know that putting him here is a useless attempt at getting him Forum Helper, but just because he has a temper that flares a little and an attitude doesn't mean he can't be trained to not have them. At least giving him a chance would be worth it. I think he could prove how valuable he is.

Anyway, my main message to these people if they do make moderator; do something! The thing I hate about this forum is that once people are made mod they just sit on their lazy asses complaining in the Admins & Mods section. I remember locking about 3-5 topics every day or two, wondering why they hadn't been locked before. Keep active and keep busy.

Well, that's it: I guess not all of that was the history of KH-Vids but this is my last ever post for about half a year. When I do come back, a long time from now, I will allow you guys to be the judge of whether I can stay or not, after you see how I act.

I am looking forward to it.

Now I'd like to give a few shoutouts, I always skip the shoutouts in a book but I think this is needed. First I'd like to give a shout out to Sara for being such a helpful ***** that always got on my nerves but it was worth it in the end. Next is Arc, who I knew a little bit before KH-Vids, I can't remember where from, though. Darkandroid because he got me into Death Note and made me realize that you can still like Japan but be a G, not a Wapanese *******. Then there's Soushirei, when I originally read his writing that's when I got serious about writing myself. I remember thinking "holy ****ing god, this guy is genius!" and it inspired me to keep on writing. Deathspank, despite being an enigmatic beast you hated everyone else but were always nice to me. Except not at the beginning, but now you are. And I totally agree with you that the staff needs to lighten up here. *Sora* for being such a *****in' guy and overall just rocking at what he does. Mish for giving me pictures to mastu- I mean look at and say "how nice." Xehsin for making me realize early on what a gay *** n00b I was. shadowjak for being a jerk all the time and making me want to be better so that he wouldn't say those things, but blindly blew it all up in the end. Xaldin for giving me laughs because he is such an idiot. Misty because despite her hatred for me I think she is pretty hot, her looks go unnoticed, but at the same time is just really smart and kind and mature. Hissora because she always cheers me up and is just, well, herself. See you at JRockRevolution! Darky for being just one sick son of a ***** and even though he overuses ":/ and ":\" he is still awesome. Eclipse for making me my L sig. Kitty_McKechnie, I don't know why, I always just took a liking to you that I could never get rid of. No_reality_allowed, even though he hates me after the **** I did he is one psycho *****. March of the Dogs for providing endless lulz with HSM-vids.net. Mai for making the KH-Vids Royale manga. Rei for keeping me going with this and for just being awesome albeit a bit serious. I thank you for that. And finally, Cin: I don't even know what to say to you. You're the closest an on-line person has ever come to becoming a real friend for me.

I'm listening to Angels and Airwaves right now, the perfect band to listen to while typing this memoriam:

"Just as when the walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight. I'm the first to know, my dearest friends. Even if your hope has burned with time. Anything that's gone shall be renewed; a warning sign,
    You will be fine."

-KHV-

*tips hat and goes*

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  2. March of the Dogs Banned

I've read this already but i loled at the shout-outs and all of the ***** and **** and **** that was blanked out XD

this is quite awesome.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

god damn, someone had a lot of time. it's funny how he called Sara a *****, lol

4. FUZZY SWEATER Hollow Bastion Committee

( clap clap )
    that is magnificient
    well put

5. Rosey Chaser

That...is...awsome...

6. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

This looks good, just need time to read it :3

7. FUZZY SWEATER Hollow Bastion Committee

u know what
    this made me so sad that hes gone....

8. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

That was nice. Really nice.

Nice enough to go somewhere besides forum news which usually is overlooked.

I lol'd at this part because it happened to me XD
    Sara was lecturing me and then we talk about Roxas for a couple seconds XD

Ya kinda gotta be a little more specific there buddy.
    Which **** are you talking about cause there's alot :\

9. Shuhbooty moon child

Holy ****, that took me forever to read. I guess there was alot of things on Roxas's mind.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

and he forgot to mention Kuroudo's name used to be Cloudo. yes, that was LONG ago, i was here since the beginning!

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Holy **** I remember that now XD

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I was listening to AvA the whole time I read that.

Truly made me happy inside, as well as sad.

Roxas, you will forever be remembered by me. Don't be a stranga' now.

And P.S. I'M SO COMING OVER NEXT SUMMER, *****.

EDIT: also, i was never mod during Boris' rein. I was only mod in late summer 06 up until now (which I'm admin). So yeah.

13. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Dude...this brought back so many good memories, if i could i would cry...but i can't so just imagine a tear roll down my cheek...this has made me go back to my old name.

14. Inasuma "pumpkin"

And with your excellent convincing skillz and mad hookupz...

So did I. Man. I miss the old days so bad. v.v

15. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Roxas that was excellent work, your probably reading all the comments now. XD

I just want to say great job.

16. Mish smiley day!

Bondage at Brewster's forever. ):

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i liked it when there was SO MUCH Kingdom Hearts news. like everyday, would be a different picure of Final Mix+

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I read most of it. I knew the majority but it did reval some interesting things. it was really good and told more than I could've known. Loved my shoutout, maybe staff should listen to him :P

19. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Very nice.

And hey, glad you think so.

Sounds like you were banned for life, though. ):

Ahhhh you'll be baackk.

ps: These 'old days' sounded tre-magnifique... I wish I could've been part of them.

20. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

I find it funny how I was planning on joining KHV in the early days, but was just TOO lazy too.

Anyways, nice memoir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.