Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by CloakedThunder, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

Hi I'm CloakedThunder, I have just recently discovered KHVids.net and decided to make an account.

I got into Kingdom Hearts last year, I have played all the games except for Chi. My favourite game in the series is Re Chain of Memories and my favourite characters in the series are Larxene and Zexion.

Others games I enjoy besides Kingdom Hearts include Tales of Symphonia, Pokémon, Dragon Quest IX, Legend of Zelda . I'm also into anime such as Naruto, One Piece, Death note, and Soul Eater and enjoy drawing in my spare time . I am looking forward to getting to know people and contributing to the forms.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home!

3. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

4. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

oh hello there.
    welcome
    i hope you enjoy staying here...

5. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Re: Chain of Memories is your favorite game in the series? That's interesting. I haven't heard that before. It used to be my least favorite but after playing it, I found it better than many others. Welcome to the forums!

6. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi there, welcome to KHV. I hope you make new friends, and have lots of fun. Read the rules, just so you know what you can, and can't do. If you need any help feel free to ask me anything.

Oh, and just so you know, I love Re:CoM, despite many people hating it. I actually liked the card-based battle system, it was a lot of fun for me. Also, if you like drawing a lot, there's an Arts & Graphics area in the Creativity Corner, you can post some of your drawings there if you like.

7. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Even though Re Chain of Memories does get quite a bit of hate at times it's still my favourite kingdom hearts game. I personally find the card system quite Interesting ( i liked how you had to strategically edit your deck for certain bosses) and some of the darker themes were quite an interesting addition to the game. Also i like the game because it introduced some of my favourite characters to the KH games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.