Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Heartless-x-Love, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heartless-x-Love Moogle Assistant

i would just like to say hi to everyone.

im a recent convert to the greatness that is kingdom hearts, i own kh 1 and 2 and reckon they are awesome.

i love your videos, and thought i'd come join this site after watching the videos on youtube.

axel, demyx, luxord, marluxia, riku, roxas, saix, sora, vexen, xaldin, xemnas, xigbar and zexion, are my fav kingdom hearts characters.

i apologise if i'v bored you to tears...but i absolutely LOVE kingdom hearts.

2. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, you didn't bore me. It's amazing I'm still awake, but I will finish this reply. So, hi, welcome to the site, Sora, Aqua, Axel, Demyx, Riku, Roxas and Zexion and awesome, who doesn't LOVE Kh?, and it is addicting! XD, that was long!

~This has been a DH moment.~

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hello and welcome to khv, sora, marluxia, riku, kairi, namine, roxas, aqua, ven, terra, xahanort, and xemnes are all my fav characters, anyway read the rules, be active, make friends, and post losts, enjoy the forum.^ ^

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

You didn't bore us at all lol

That is a lot of favourite characters... lol

Anyway, hi, welcome to the site, read the rules, have fun and enjoy! XD

PS:... You'll soon learn that DH has many a moment XD

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hey and welcome to KHV my friend. Don't worry, you've not bored me to tears - it's always awesome to meet new people~

Anyway, enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around!

6. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Hello there, welcome to KH-V!

So I'm pretty sure you read the rules. Here's some tips then:

Be friendly, don't be so shy, if you plan on discussing KH, do your research, utilize the edit button there, give some good people good reputation when you get yours, breeze through the functions of this forum and keep yourself updated. There's some events here, so...

Anyways, I honestly didn't read your list anymore. There were just so many I got lazy. x3 But I love the Organization, specially Zexion and Demyx. Oh, and dear Roxy. x]

Also, if you like roleplaying...*points to the RP section*

^^ Have fun here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.