Heylo

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Reverie, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reverie Moogle Assistant

Hey there! My name is Reverie or Rachael, either one. ^_^ I'm currently 22 years old, started playing Kingdom Hearts when I was 10 :) I am currently in college, been on forums for several years but always looking around for new ones. I have a ps3 and a ps4, mostly play CoD :3 but I am excited for KH3's eventual release! Anywho hi!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!~

You might wanna check out our gaming and KHIII discussion sections; there's some great stuff in there. If you've got any questions about anything around here, don't be afraid to ask the staff 'round here (or anyone, really)! The staff are the ones with the colorful usernames: the Admins, Super Moderators, Moderators, Coders, and Reporters. (The pinkies like me are just Premium members, people who have reached 1,000 posts and get a few special perks.)

Hope to see you around and get to know you better! :3

3. Reverie Moogle Assistant

Thank you very much Highlander! :3 Definitely love all the colors used and thank you for explaining which each one is! ^_^ Will definitely have to go check out the two areas mentioned! <3 Thanks again.

4. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome, welcome to our humble abode! Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you're into music at all, take a look into the KH soundtrack or the Persona 4 soundtrack.

5. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

YOU LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS? WELL...you'll fit in just fine. Although, even if you didn't you'd still fit in just fine. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask around. Most, if not all, of us will be more than happy to answer! I own a PS3 myself, though I don't play CoD. However, feel free to add my gamertag: GAMVIIup.

Have a great stay at KH-Vids! We hope you enjoy yourself.

6. Reverie Moogle Assistant

Aw thank you guys for the warm welcome! Darkhorse, I definitely love the KH soundtrack ^_^ Has been a favorite of mine! Hiya Hexin, would be funny if I joined this forum and had no idea was KH was. :P Thank you as well for the welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.