Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by TheLastUnicorn, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLastUnicorn Moogle Assistant

Hey guys how you doing?

My name is Tiernan and i'm brand new to the website. I love kingdom hearts so very much and it's people. Admittedly I was banned from a certain other kh community. I have no idea why- i've checked and rechecked the rules of that site and I didn't even get a warning. Was literally on there for one hour before it happened. I made one introductory post and that's it. :/ So admins- please feel free to literally monitor my every move- and let me know if i do something wrong. And I do really hope maybe that i'll be liked here a little more.

My hobbies include gaming- music and netflix. I mean come on- who doesn't love netflix?

I look forward to getting to know everyone :D

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Banned

Joking aside, welcome to KHV. As long as you follow the rules, I'm sure you won't get in trouble.

3. TheLastUnicorn Moogle Assistant

Thank you c: Seriously. I've been trying to contact the admin but he hasn't responded.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay at our forum, and that you stick around! We've got a pretty fun site event coming up next month; keep your eyes out for that! We've got some pretty dedicated forum sections for gaming, music, and movies and media, if you want to go give those a look-see~

If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to contact any staff member--Admin, Super Moderator, Moderator, or Reporter. We'll do our best to communicate with you and solve whatever is troubling you!

5. TheLastUnicorn Moogle Assistant

Sounds great!!! I'll check them out after I catch some Z's

6. Ghost King's Apprentice

Welcome to Kh-Vids! >///<
    Hope you have a good time here!

7. TheLastUnicorn Moogle Assistant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.