Chain of Memories HELP!!!! REALLY BAD!!! *with boss larxene*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by ^_^zexion's real wife^_^, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

okay i finshed wondeland *it was my last card* then i can't beat larxene!!!! tell me wich level i need to be!! im on 27!! i really need help!!!

2. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

You don't need a certain level, you just need a deck with a good amount of cards to card break her and overpower her. Are you playing Re:COM or the original one for the GBA?

3. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

on the ps2 man how can people like her?! she talks too much i like her and axel together but when you face her it's like you're facing 30000 seperoths =_=

4. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

i got the wrong thing didn't i? D: IT"S TOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. KrossF Merlin's Housekeeper

Put zeros in the front of your deck, followed by as many 9, 8, 7, and 6 cards you have. It doesn't really matter what kind they are (Kingdom Key's fine, in other words; though I think the aladin one get's a bonus it's the final part of a combo...) cause all you want to do it maintain control by not letting her do anything.

Use Zeros to counter her slights and keep in mind that she'll loose a card when she does that (avoid using slights yourself, I've always found them useless in this game when compared to just beating out Larxene with card manipulation).

As i recall, Larxene doesn't have that many counter/dodge-able attacks, so you'll have to break most of her more dangerous moves.

Good luck.

6. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

oh thanks i'll try it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.