Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by thirteenkeys, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thirteenkeys Moogle Assistant

My name is Charlene, I'm seventeen, and I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. I've been to this site a few times before for the KH cutscenes, but I thought I'd finally make an account on here.

The first Kingdom Hearts game I played was 358/2 Days. I was about twelve when it came out and I was hooked as soon as I started playing. I've also played Re:Coded and Birth By Sleep, but, unfortunately, that's it. However, I understand the storyline due to a combination of reading the manga adaptation and watching various cutscenes. Overall, I really enjoy the series.

Other than Kingdom Hearts, I've also played a few of the Final Fantasy games (Dissidia, Dissidia Duodecim, and Crisis Core), Epic Mickey, the Sonic series, and the Mario series.

Other than gaming, I also participate in my school's marching band and top jazz ensemble. I play various instruments, including trombone, tuba, baritone, and keyboard. Music is very important to me and has greatly influenced my life. My taste in music varies greatly, ranging from classical to jazz to metal to indie.

Favorite Bands (in no particular order): Black Flag, The White Stripes, My Chemical Romance, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Emilie Autumn, The Hives, Mindless Self Indulgence, Muse, Public Image Ltd., Arctic Monkeys, The Wombats, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Morrissey, The Smiths, Smashing Pumpkins, Anthrax, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy, Blondie, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Marina & The Diamonds, Lady Gaga, Culture Club, Rollins Band, Iron Maiden, Megadeth

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Welcome to the forum! You seem to have good taste on all accounts.

What would you say is your most outlandish favourite?

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

It's okay; the only KH game I've played is Re:coded. You're in good company. XD

Hi there, and welcome to our forum!

If you wanna go check 'em out, we've got some great music and gaming sections here on the forum! ...I wish I could geek out over all that music stuff with you, but I don't follow any of those artists, and I was in orchestra. :P

Got any questions about anything around here? Our staff (or anyone, really) would be happy to help! Keep an eye out; they're the ones with the colorful usernames: Admins, Super Moderators, Moderators, Coders, and Reporters. (Premiums, like myself, are just members who have hit 1,000 posts and get a few perks.)

I hope you enjoy your stay here!~

4. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome, welcome to our humble abode! Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you're interested in looking for something new to listen to, check out the soundtrack from Persona 4, I think you'll find it right up your alley.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new here too. I approve of the music, particularly Muse they are an awesome band. For something Metal but a little different maybe try Blind Guardian? They've got a pretty unique but awesome sound so I'd heartily recommend giving them a look for something a little different to the norm.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey there! Welcome to KH-Vids! Make sure to read the rules and all that junk! What section of the marching band are you in? I'm part of the color guard or was since I ended my final season of marching band! Hooray for music!! Enjoy the site!

7. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome thirteenkeys!

8. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

Welcome to the forums thirteenkeys. What would you say your favorite game in the Mario series is so far? I think my favorite would have to be Super Paper Mario for the Wii myself.

9. thirteenkeys Moogle Assistant

Ahh, thank you guys so much! I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy the past few weeks with wrapping up the marching season for band.

My most outlandish favorite? I suppose it would have to be chocolate-covered carrots (I know it sounds incredibly weird, but it tastes pretty good)

Thank you so very much!

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I'll definitely check it out.

Always great to meet another Muse fan. And thank you very much for the recommendation! I always love checking out new bands.

Thank you! For my freshmen and sophomore year, I marched in the baritone section, and this past year I was put in charge of our band's new sound system.

Thank you, Path Light!

The original Super Mario Bros. That game was my childhood.

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I meant music, but... Whatever floats your boat.

11. thirteenkeys Moogle Assistant

Oh! Haha, sorry! Probably Snarky Puppy. They're a very interesting jazz band.

12. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Have you ever heard of Montreal?

13. thirteenkeys Moogle Assistant

I've heard of them, but I don't believe I've listened to any of their music.

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Tell me what you think (ignore videos).

15. thirteenkeys Moogle Assistant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.