Hello Kh-Vids ! :P

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Master Xehanort, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Xehanort Moogle Assistant

I never had the chance to come introduce myself here

Who am I ?

[​IMG]

Hello everyone, I am Master Xehanort (or StyXboY), that comes from a badass character in the video game Kingdom Hearts and I love it very much !

IRL I'm a sociable super geek lol ... My name is Steve and I am 28 years old, I live in France since my birth. And yes I am french... :p I'm a fan of music and movies, I generally like a bit of everything, but my favorites music are Metal (industrial and symphonic) and other type like Orchestral.

I also love the Manga universe, fan of classic like Naruto, Fairy Tail and more importantly the best manga for me One Piece.. Currently I watch Berserk, Gantz I find absolutely fabulous in the scenario (the realism and the fact that the characters are very natural), Shingeki no Kyojin (most recently known from anime in Attack of the Titans) or No game No life.

Me and gaming:

I started very young with Megaman on Nintendo. I adopted a variety of consoles : Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, 3DS...PS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii U. And finally the PC games.

What I am looking mainly in games is: Graphic and Beauty, beautiful sound (OST...) game play and the most importante is for me the universe (story and immersion) in the game.

For example, I enjoyed the video game Kingdom Hearts for a lot of reason, the crossing idea Disney / Square Enix ^ ^ I also liked the gameplay that "change" ma vision of RPG style. The immersion is the resultant of all these qualities I look for.

And I am opposed to commercial games like Call Of Duty or FPS style in general (this is again a personal perspective, I do not blame the people who play it, I just do not happen to be determined by ideology or preferences...).

How I landed here?

I also like video editing is that's why I'm here ^^ I'm not very good as the other maker here, but I have my own vision of a good GMV that provides nice sensations. I Register on the forum and I hope I'll be able to keep up and making new good GMV !

Thank to the strong community of Kingdom hearts in the all world...

Sorry for my English... is not very good but I try to be careful XD

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Let me be the first to welcome you in the introduction part of the forum. Welcome Master Xehanort to KHV, even if you have been here for a while. You should try exploring more of it, the people here can be really fun. I like your views on video games, it's similar to mine. Anyway, you seem like a really nice person, so I hope you have fun in the forums more. Bottomline, have fun make new friends, and I hope to see you around.
    Ps. Don't mind your english it's actually pretty ok.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

OH NO HE HAS FINALLY RETURNED TO FORGE THE X-BLAAAAAAADE

just messin'. Bonjour sir, and welcome (officially) to KHV. Wonderful introduction you've made, and your English was superb so no need to worry there. If you have any questions regarding anything on the forum, or would just like to hit it up with idle chat, feel free to message me, or another member. We're all pretty friendly. (Some a little more so than they should be ahur-*shot*)

4. Master Xehanort Moogle Assistant

It's nice of you to welcome me on that day :p
    this is remind me the returning sequence of Master Xehanort

yes it will be a long moment that I am here (like a Ghost) but I never really took the time to post a video or to come in the Forum, this is the right time ! remember there is no coincidence in destiny... lol ;-P

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to the site Master Xehanort! I love your signature! You and I have similar views to video games. I hope we can get to see you GMVs on the site! See you around the forums and make sure that you read the rules!

6. |Aya| Moogle Assistant

Sure have a chance on here. x3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.