Hello everyone! ^-^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by tokiodreamy, Jan 6, 2018.

1. tokiodreamy Moogle Assistant

I signed up a bit ago but never said "Hi"...

So... HEY THERE!

I've been playing KHUX for a quite some time and have been anticipating KH3 since what feels like forever (CAN I GET A RELEASE DATE?! PLEASE SQUARE ENIX I'M DYING HERE!)

I enjoy:
    - Photography
    - Fish keeping
    - Streaming on Twitch

I do photography as a profession. I love anything commercial in the field. Not much of a fine art type of gal.
    I've been keeping fish for around 6 years now. I have tons of freshwater fish and have 3 tanks in my house and one at my desk at work. I have plattys, tetras, a betta, a bristlenose pleco, and tons of shrimp!
    I actually stream KHUX on twitch and plan to stream DDD as well as KH3 in the future.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys around! Thank you for having me :D

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Well they did say it would be released this year, so we're closer than ever.

Anyway, welcome to KHV. Just follow the rules and be sure to have a good time here.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Ayyyyyyyyy Tokio!!!!!!!! That’s a lot of fish!!! But ayyyyyyy!!!!! O^O happy to have ya aboard!!!!!

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Hello new friend! Welcome to KHV!

If photography's your game, may I suggest you take a look at our Art Section? You can share your work with the site there, and see what others have posted as well. I'm an illustrator myself, so I'm definitely interested to see what sort of stuff you do. : D

5. tokiodreamy Moogle Assistant

Thank you everyone!

Fearless that's a great idea! I'll have to look into the art section! I'd also love to see your illustration work :D

Hey KHgrl! great to see you here too ^-^ I'm only looking to get more fish xD it's becoming an expensive hobby

Roxam I've heard rumors say November... which would be amazing because that's my bday. However, I'll believe it when I see it!!