HD 1.5 ReMix Tracks

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Meilin Lee, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

2. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hehe, can't wait for the rest of the tracks. And I've subscribed to him/her for 1 year.

3. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

LOVING THIS!!!!! The tracks sound amazing so far, KH1.5 is going to be worth the 40 bucks just for the music

4. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

So beautiful......I can't wait to hear what the tracks from 2.5 will sound like!

5. 61 No. B

Dearly Beloved sounds great.
    I really don't care for the original KH one.

6. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

The new Dearly Beloved from both KH1 & Days sound fantastic <3

7. A Zebra Chaser

FINALLY
    Excuse me, changing underwear.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

The new stuff is either really hit or kinda miss. The new Shrouding Dark Cloud and Squirming Evil are both less powerful than they used to be. Which is a shame in Squirming Evil's case because otherwise it sounds great, but it doesn't put me on edge the way the old one did. If I could combine old SqE's drums with new SqE's violin... Sigh. But then there's The Deep End and Disappeared, which are both sthoethjgegiejhyhgd HOLY CHRIST. Forze Del Male is all right. Not perfect, but it works. If they'd messed that up, I might have to kill them.

...Ok I admit I've only listened to fight songs so far big whup wanna fight about it THE ANSWER IS NO YOU DON'T 'CAUSE I HAVE THE FIGHT MUSIC.

9. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I heard that the remakes are what it supposed to sound like from the very beginning but they added something to it to make it sound like the original ones. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

From what I heard, there were limitations for the audio in the PS2 that don't exist on the PS3, so the aim was to make them sound as close to how they were originally envisioned as possible.

11. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

There's certain ways the systems process music. You can either have streamed music (WAV, OGG, MP3) or sequenced music (Midi, MOD).
    The PS2 and that generation could do either. The point was to get higher quality out of one of them at the cost of compression or memory/space. Of course orchestrated music try to sound as real as possible but there are limitations with systems like the PS2 and lower where now there's not anymore.
    Though the PS3 can do sequences it's just really unnecessary since you can really go all the way and have CD like quality tracks. Re-orchestrating the tracks was not a must. They just wanted it to sound better and add what they couldn't back then.

12. Ansem59 Chaser

Okay, guys, I saw this thread and I just thought I would post this video:

This guy ripped the entire soundtracks for Final Mix, RE:CoM, and Days. Enjoy. Also, this is where Everglow has been getting his most recent stuff like Kairi.

13. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, that was it. Thanks!

14. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Really? I thought it was because Square lost all the data from the KH I, so they needed to rebuilt everything, they took the chance and rearranged all the musics. What happened to be a good thing in the end. :D

I loved all the remixes, although I still prefer this fan-remix of Vector to the Heavens (aka The Dirge of Fourteenth, made couple months after the releasing of the original game):

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

No no, that was for the actual game itself. You can't really lose the music... it's available if needed from the original OST (or on YouTube).