Have you ever broken a bone?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Jade Rhade, Aug 27, 2007.

?

Have you ever broken a bone?

1. Yes

45.7%
  2. No

54.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Yeah. x_x I broke two of my toes the last week of my freshman year. Hobbling around on crutches to get to my finals sucked. And it was dumb, too; I broke them kicking someone. XD One of the reasons I took up martial arts; now I can kick someone without breaking anything!

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Tsk tsk Jade. Violence solves nothin' even if it is fun. :P

Nah, i've never broken a bone. I've had a few close calls though.

I think it's all the calcium i get. ^^

3. Doukuro Chaser

yes i was in my old house runinng around than my foot got stuck in a dicth(came out of nowhere) ans slamed on a blouder about big-ish(also came out of nowhere) and broke my ankle

4. Cloaked-Schemer Destiny Islands Resident

Catch The Rain's Closet of Doom and Suffering!!!
    In P7 (Primary School) I slipped in the mud and chipped a bone in my ankle. Then in that summer I fell backwards and put both my hands down, I broke both my wrists by doing that. My doctor wasn't very happy......

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

SURPRISINGLY the all-around klutz hasn't broken anything as of yet.

I've had plenty of close calls though. Getting slashed on the beach, almost falling off a bunkbed, hitting my head on various solid objects...
    And then there was last year at Princeton, where my oh-so-nice roommates decided to lock me out.

What's so bad about that? I was running full speed at the door. SOLID OAK DOOR.
    Wolf running + door = one h*ll of a bruise on my knee. My entire knee was a bruise.
    Later that night, my friend poked it, and I shouted "HOLY F*CK!!!!" really loud. The next morning, my friend, who lived one building over and three floors up, said she heard me faintly.
    The result of that was I still occasionally have a bit of pain in my knee. [/ramble]
    >_>

6. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

Although I've come close a few times, I've never broken any bones. My brother has though. He's broken his finger, his arm, and the same wrist twice. And yesterday he fell down the stairs and almost broke his arm again. I'm still waiting for him to break at least one of his legs, a toe or two (or three or four or ten) and get a concussion.

7. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I've never technically broken a bone but I did fracture my smallest toe four years ago. It happened cuz I ran smack into a door....Yes I am special like that.

8. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Ew, crutches. DX

I broke my left pinky finger playing kickball. That's pretty damn lame if you ask me. T_T

9. Bou Banned

I have never broken a bone, and I'm glad that I haven't.

10. KeyBladeUser Traverse Town Homebody

I too have had close calls:yelling:, to much in fact, and most of them are with my right thumb and my right big toe. Now it's easy to crack them both by just moving them around a little.:) But I'm glad I've never broken a bone.

11. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I have broken my little toes twice by stubbing it. It hurt a lot and I couldn't do much but it could be worse.

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I broke a bone in my hand. The one where the pinky is (only it's on the hand, not the finger).

Yeah well...it hurt like a *****. Got swollen and everything. I broke it whilst punching my friend repeatedly as hard as I could for about an hour straight.

Then he put up his rock hard binder and I hit it full force with my already bleeding hand.

It hurt. lol

13. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

These are the type of people that run this site...

14. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Yes I have, big surprise there xD

A bone in my leg.
    I was like...6 or 7. A car ran over me. No, didn't hit me, RAN over me. lol
    Couldn't walk for 3-4 months.

On the plus side I missed a whole month of school XD

15. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Wow. Appearently I'm not the only violent one who's broken something that was easily avoidable. XD

16. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I broke the little toe on my right foot when I was in the 4th grade.

Didn't even notice 'till my grandmother pointed it out...then I started crying like crazy.

17. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

I have never broken a bone (that my parent's have told me, they tend to keep my medical history a secret from me for some reason >_>). I have staved three fingers in my left hand playing volleyball with a basketball and I also got my middle finger (I think...) caught in a locked car door x.x

Oh another time I went down a curb on my bike and fell off and landed on the handle bar. I had a circular bruise on my chest for quite a while >_>.

My brother (Cloaked-Schemer) and I also nearly drowned at a beach one time.

But no, no broken bones =D

18. KL93 Twilight Town Denizen

Mmhmm. Me and my friend were wrestling and he fell on my wrist during a DDT. Broke two bones and I had to wear a cast for six weeks. =/

The good part is that I discovered I could beat Sly Cooper in less than a day with a cast on my right arm. xDD

19. Antidote Façade

I broke my head ;_;

Someone pushed me face first into a concrete wall when I was 6. xD

20. SplitOverload Chaser

Wow, that's upsetting.

No, I have never broken a bone in my body, so you see how strong I actually am ;]]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.